Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
ASUS R1F CPU upgrade
Last Post: bobo10
Today 03:40 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 61
Asus h110m-a & xeon e3-1280v5
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:41 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15 (8ACNxx...
Last Post: psycomaffo
Today 10:36 AM
» Replies: 69
» Views: 26013
Request for Modded BIOS with AI Tweaker ...
Last Post: CertifiedCosmos
Yesterday 05:04 PM
» Views: 108
Lenovo ThinkCentre M71e GPU Whitelist re...
Last Post: saschalein
Yesterday 03:23 PM
» Views: 92
[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-15ARR (7WC...
Last Post: nadolivbios
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 6119
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: sanya.silitskiy
Yesterday 11:52 AM
» Replies: 73
» Views: 219974
[REQUEST] 13w Yoga Gen 2 (Type 82YR) (KB...
Last Post: SiberianTiger97
Yesterday 09:48 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 163
Acer Extensa 5620: CPU replace
Last Post: MPM
Yesterday 08:28 AM
» Views: 145
[REQUEST] Sony Vaio VPCEH & VPCEJ series...
Last Post: nrns
04-16-2024 08:08 PM
» Replies: 232
» Views: 98523
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dudu2002
04-16-2024 02:35 PM
» Replies: 103
» Views: 24034
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
04-16-2024 07:29 AM
» Replies: 847
» Views: 324150
[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315...
04-16-2024 07:28 AM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 1000
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad P14s 3rd Gen 1...
04-16-2024 07:26 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 295
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: pashtet440
04-16-2024 06:56 AM
» Views: 143
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
04-14-2024 09:02 AM
» Replies: 1733
» Views: 542205
Dell Latitude 5520 - get to know passwor...
Last Post: yeti1299
04-14-2024 06:48 AM
» Views: 246
[REQUEST]: Asus TP420IA - how to dump bi...
Last Post: quantumx3
04-14-2024 05:34 AM
» Views: 213
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: Nightdemon2001
04-14-2024 01:13 AM
» Replies: 2319
» Views: 656730
[REQUEST] Lenovo B575 (52CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: thepwrtank18
04-13-2024 06:13 PM
» Replies: 56
» Views: 20449

lvds on China motherboad bios
I have two china All-in-one PC with similar motherboards. however one of them have lvds setup in bios and second one - doesn't. I need to have lvds setup in order to configure PC (it some times drop from lvds to vga and it can be restored only in this menu). Can anyone unlock lvds menu?
bios.bin in attach. I'm ready to pay for this work. It's AMI bios.
[Image: fad87960bee0.jpg]
find
Show image of chipset page >> North Bridge And then another image of inside there >> Intel IGD Config if you have, and >> IGD LCD Control

These are not LVDS related, but wanted to go ahead and enable these sections and their options for you too while I'm doing the mod.
Already enabled Advanced >> VGA Config << This has the LVDS Settings.

Also, show image of main entry/root of Advanced, so I can see all visible sections, maybe enable some there for you too.
find
(12-09-2018, 07:27 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Show image of chipset page >> North Bridge  And then another image of inside there >> Intel IGD Config if you have, and >> IGD LCD Control

These are not LVDS related, but wanted to go ahead and enable these sections and their options for you too while I'm doing the mod.
Already enabled Advanced >> VGA Config << This has the LVDS Settings.

Also, show image of main entry/root of Advanced, so I can see all visible sections, maybe enable some there for you too.

excuse me, I missed up. Let's I explain my problem more globaly and maybe it will be easier. I have module for my All-In-One PC that works through ethernet. I have to similar motherboards. One of them have 2 ethernet menu items in bios (it works well for me) and another one have one ethernet item in bios. I tried to flash first bios (with two items) on the second motherboard and it loads, but doesn't send image via lvds (it push it to vga). So I need to make second boad work. I have to variants:
1. Unlock lvds on the board with two correct working ethernet.
2. Unlock second ethernet on the first board.
Sorry again for my first mistake.
brown.bin=NoSecondEthernet.bin
Photos of
find
This is photo of bios without LVDS
[spoiler]
[Image: 20dfe83562d6.jpg]

[Image: 447e5980362f.jpg]

[Image: 874c0f5e8407.jpg]

[Image: 87f9a91d70b0.jpg]
[/spoiler]
find
First one is a photo with one ethernet boot option
[Image: 145c3f15c75c.jpg]
Second one is how I need to be.
[Image: 5b52b14f7bd5.jpg]

Sorry if you wrote unclearly. I'm worry because it's very important for me.
Again what I need:
Best variant is to add second boot option on NoSecondEthernet.BIN (its brown.bin)
However if it's will be easier for you - it's will be also good if you'll unlock lvds on NoLVDSSettings.BIN
find
OK, thank you for further information and more files to compare.

I think I understand the Ethernet/LAN issue, you need brown.bin to have 2 LAN enabled (If possible), and PXE Boot second option added.
Show me "Root Boot" page, without going into any subsections, for each BIOS.

Second boot option only appears for enabled items, do you have Ethernet and Wake on Lan enabled on second machine? If not, then enable both of those, and Realtek PXE will appear as boot option. Never mind, I see Wake on LAN is in "Power" section menu that is hidden from you. This will be set to "Enabled" if you load optimal defaults on the brown.bin BIOS, then second boot option PXE Should appear automatically.

Do either of those have dual LAN Ethernet ports? What does "Sobol" translate to in English?

For the LVDS. Do you need these BIOS options enabled for you to view, or do you need them set Default to some value? If yes, you need set to default some value, which BIOS file you have attached DOES have the proper default settings you wanted for LVDS?

No images you have posted show section with LVDS options visible for you, they are at >> Advanced >> VGA Config
So, I need to know which BIOS you have attached, is the one with correct LVDS settings you like, then I can make all BIOS with those same settings, AND make these settings visible for you to change in BIOS yourself too.
find
(12-10-2018, 01:44 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: OK, thank you for further information and more files to compare.  

I think I understand the Ethernet/LAN issue, you need brown.bin to have 2 LAN enabled (If possible), and PXE Boot second option added.
Show me "Root Boot" page, without going into any subsections, for each BIOS.  

Second boot option only appears for enabled items, do you have Ethernet and Wake on Lan enabled on second machine?  If not, then enable both of those, and Realtek PXE will appear as boot option.  Never mind, I see Wake on LAN is in "Power" section menu that is hidden from you.  This will be set to "Enabled" if you load optimal defaults on the brown.bin BIOS, then second boot option PXE Should appear automatically.

Do either of those have dual LAN Ethernet ports?  What does "Sobol" translate to in English?

For the LVDS.  Do you need these BIOS options enabled for you to view, or do you need them set Default to some value?  If yes, you need set to default some value, which BIOS file you have attached DOES have the proper default settings you wanted for LVDS?  

No images you have posted show section with LVDS options visible for you, they are at >> Advanced >> VGA Config
So, I need to know which BIOS you have attached, is the one with correct LVDS settings you like, then I can make all BIOS with those same settings, AND make these settings visible for you to change in BIOS yourself too.

[Image: c69e72de614d.jpg]

[Image: e38ac4e01726.jpg]

2.16.1242 - is brown.bin (NoEthernet)
2.17.1246 - is NoLVDS.bin

Yes I need both Realtek PXE (PXE Boot) and Ethernet boot at the same time on brown.bin(NoEthernet). Sobol is a Secure module in bios that is work as ethernet device (connecting by m.2 or pci-e). Yes, I enable both items but PXE boot wasn't shown. I tried to set default, however I got one of items - Ethernet or PXE boot, but not both (as I need).
If you can make it shown both Ethernet and PXE boot at the same time, I don't need to broke my brain with LVDS.
find
You cannot enable "Wake On Lan" it's in hidden power section, so only way you can ensure it's enabled is to load optimal defaults. Did you do that on second machine?

Ethernet boot is PXE Boot, same thing.

I need to see root of "Boot" page for each, without going into any setting/subsection on boot page, not Main. Sorry for any confusion there.

LVDS is no problem, don't worry, you will have visible settings for that.

Which BIOS DOES have LVDS function enabled already, the one you like for this feature? So, while I enable the settings for you so you can change, I also set it by default to the matching value of the LVDS working BIOS so it's already all setup for you properly.

And which BIOS Does show two boot options right now?

Sorry this is so confusing to me, I think maybe explanation and multiple images/BIOS added makes it all very confusing.

Please attach BIOS from each system, or explain which above =
1. Machine 1 - Has LVDS + missing boot option
2. Machine 2 - No LVDS + Has Boot option you prefer (Correct, both these comments apply to same system?)
find
(12-11-2018, 02:03 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: You cannot enable "Wake On Lan" it's in hidden power section, so only way you can ensure it's enabled is to load optimal defaults.  Did you do that on second machine?  

Ethernet boot is PXE Boot, same thing.

I need to see root of "Boot" page for each, without going into any setting/subsection on boot page, not Main.  Sorry for any confusion there.

LVDS is no problem, don't worry, you will have visible settings for that.

Which BIOS DOES have LVDS function enabled already, the one you like for this feature?  So, while I enable the settings for you so you can change, I also set it by default to the matching value of the LVDS working BIOS so it's already all setup for you properly.

And which BIOS Does show two boot options right now?

Sorry this is so confusing to me, I think maybe explanation and multiple images/BIOS added makes it all very confusing.

Please attach BIOS from each system, or explain which above =
1.  Machine 1 - Has LVDS + missing boot option
2.  Machine 2 - No LVDS + Has Boot option you prefer (Correct, both these comments apply to same system?)

1.  Machine 1 - Has LVDS + missing boot option - NoSecondEthernet.bin
2.  Machine 2 - No LVDS + Has Boot option you prefer - NoLVDSSettings.BIN

Attached Files
.bin   NoLVDSSettings.BIN (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 2)
.bin   NoSecondEthernet.BIN (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
Great, I think I understand now! Big Grin Finally! Smile

Wait, I still need to see images of both BIOS, Boot page main root entry of boot (Don't go into any settings on boot page, just show main boot page)

I also just thought about this, aside from general "BIOS" settings, there is vBIOS too that can be updated/modified with many panel/LVDS Settings.

What is this exact setting you use to restore LVDS, you said >> "it some times drop from lvds to vga and it can be restored only in this menu"
And, can you cause this issue to happen on purpose, so we can test (if I change super hidden debug settings that can't be made visible)?
find