Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Acer AN515-46 3070ti BIOS Modding Reques...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14007
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424482
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3624
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 313
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224587
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61969
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169348
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 831

lvds on China motherboad bios
#1
I have two china All-in-one PC with similar motherboards. however one of them have lvds setup in bios and second one - doesn't. I need to have lvds setup in order to configure PC (it some times drop from lvds to vga and it can be restored only in this menu). Can anyone unlock lvds menu?
bios.bin in attach. I'm ready to pay for this work. It's AMI bios.
[Image: fad87960bee0.jpg]
find
quote
#2
Show image of chipset page >> North Bridge And then another image of inside there >> Intel IGD Config if you have, and >> IGD LCD Control

These are not LVDS related, but wanted to go ahead and enable these sections and their options for you too while I'm doing the mod.
Already enabled Advanced >> VGA Config << This has the LVDS Settings.

Also, show image of main entry/root of Advanced, so I can see all visible sections, maybe enable some there for you too.
find
quote
#3
(12-09-2018, 07:27 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Show image of chipset page >> North Bridge  And then another image of inside there >> Intel IGD Config if you have, and >> IGD LCD Control

These are not LVDS related, but wanted to go ahead and enable these sections and their options for you too while I'm doing the mod.
Already enabled Advanced >> VGA Config << This has the LVDS Settings.

Also, show image of main entry/root of Advanced, so I can see all visible sections, maybe enable some there for you too.

excuse me, I missed up. Let's I explain my problem more globaly and maybe it will be easier. I have module for my All-In-One PC that works through ethernet. I have to similar motherboards. One of them have 2 ethernet menu items in bios (it works well for me) and another one have one ethernet item in bios. I tried to flash first bios (with two items) on the second motherboard and it loads, but doesn't send image via lvds (it push it to vga). So I need to make second boad work. I have to variants:
1. Unlock lvds on the board with two correct working ethernet.
2. Unlock second ethernet on the first board.
Sorry again for my first mistake.
brown.bin=NoSecondEthernet.bin
Photos of
find
quote
#4
This is photo of bios without LVDS
[spoiler]
[Image: 20dfe83562d6.jpg]

[Image: 447e5980362f.jpg]

[Image: 874c0f5e8407.jpg]

[Image: 87f9a91d70b0.jpg]
[/spoiler]
find
quote
#5
First one is a photo with one ethernet boot option
[Image: 145c3f15c75c.jpg]
Second one is how I need to be.
[Image: 5b52b14f7bd5.jpg]

Sorry if you wrote unclearly. I'm worry because it's very important for me.
Again what I need:
Best variant is to add second boot option on NoSecondEthernet.BIN (its brown.bin)
However if it's will be easier for you - it's will be also good if you'll unlock lvds on NoLVDSSettings.BIN
find
quote
#6
OK, thank you for further information and more files to compare.

I think I understand the Ethernet/LAN issue, you need brown.bin to have 2 LAN enabled (If possible), and PXE Boot second option added.
Show me "Root Boot" page, without going into any subsections, for each BIOS.

Second boot option only appears for enabled items, do you have Ethernet and Wake on Lan enabled on second machine? If not, then enable both of those, and Realtek PXE will appear as boot option. Never mind, I see Wake on LAN is in "Power" section menu that is hidden from you. This will be set to "Enabled" if you load optimal defaults on the brown.bin BIOS, then second boot option PXE Should appear automatically.

Do either of those have dual LAN Ethernet ports? What does "Sobol" translate to in English?

For the LVDS. Do you need these BIOS options enabled for you to view, or do you need them set Default to some value? If yes, you need set to default some value, which BIOS file you have attached DOES have the proper default settings you wanted for LVDS?

No images you have posted show section with LVDS options visible for you, they are at >> Advanced >> VGA Config
So, I need to know which BIOS you have attached, is the one with correct LVDS settings you like, then I can make all BIOS with those same settings, AND make these settings visible for you to change in BIOS yourself too.
find
quote
#7
(12-10-2018, 01:44 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: OK, thank you for further information and more files to compare.  

I think I understand the Ethernet/LAN issue, you need brown.bin to have 2 LAN enabled (If possible), and PXE Boot second option added.
Show me "Root Boot" page, without going into any subsections, for each BIOS.  

Second boot option only appears for enabled items, do you have Ethernet and Wake on Lan enabled on second machine?  If not, then enable both of those, and Realtek PXE will appear as boot option.  Never mind, I see Wake on LAN is in "Power" section menu that is hidden from you.  This will be set to "Enabled" if you load optimal defaults on the brown.bin BIOS, then second boot option PXE Should appear automatically.

Do either of those have dual LAN Ethernet ports?  What does "Sobol" translate to in English?

For the LVDS.  Do you need these BIOS options enabled for you to view, or do you need them set Default to some value?  If yes, you need set to default some value, which BIOS file you have attached DOES have the proper default settings you wanted for LVDS?  

No images you have posted show section with LVDS options visible for you, they are at >> Advanced >> VGA Config
So, I need to know which BIOS you have attached, is the one with correct LVDS settings you like, then I can make all BIOS with those same settings, AND make these settings visible for you to change in BIOS yourself too.

[Image: c69e72de614d.jpg]

[Image: e38ac4e01726.jpg]

2.16.1242 - is brown.bin (NoEthernet)
2.17.1246 - is NoLVDS.bin

Yes I need both Realtek PXE (PXE Boot) and Ethernet boot at the same time on brown.bin(NoEthernet). Sobol is a Secure module in bios that is work as ethernet device (connecting by m.2 or pci-e). Yes, I enable both items but PXE boot wasn't shown. I tried to set default, however I got one of items - Ethernet or PXE boot, but not both (as I need).
If you can make it shown both Ethernet and PXE boot at the same time, I don't need to broke my brain with LVDS.
find
quote
#8
You cannot enable "Wake On Lan" it's in hidden power section, so only way you can ensure it's enabled is to load optimal defaults. Did you do that on second machine?

Ethernet boot is PXE Boot, same thing.

I need to see root of "Boot" page for each, without going into any setting/subsection on boot page, not Main. Sorry for any confusion there.

LVDS is no problem, don't worry, you will have visible settings for that.

Which BIOS DOES have LVDS function enabled already, the one you like for this feature? So, while I enable the settings for you so you can change, I also set it by default to the matching value of the LVDS working BIOS so it's already all setup for you properly.

And which BIOS Does show two boot options right now?

Sorry this is so confusing to me, I think maybe explanation and multiple images/BIOS added makes it all very confusing.

Please attach BIOS from each system, or explain which above =
1. Machine 1 - Has LVDS + missing boot option
2. Machine 2 - No LVDS + Has Boot option you prefer (Correct, both these comments apply to same system?)
find
quote
#9
(12-11-2018, 02:03 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: You cannot enable "Wake On Lan" it's in hidden power section, so only way you can ensure it's enabled is to load optimal defaults.  Did you do that on second machine?  

Ethernet boot is PXE Boot, same thing.

I need to see root of "Boot" page for each, without going into any setting/subsection on boot page, not Main.  Sorry for any confusion there.

LVDS is no problem, don't worry, you will have visible settings for that.

Which BIOS DOES have LVDS function enabled already, the one you like for this feature?  So, while I enable the settings for you so you can change, I also set it by default to the matching value of the LVDS working BIOS so it's already all setup for you properly.

And which BIOS Does show two boot options right now?

Sorry this is so confusing to me, I think maybe explanation and multiple images/BIOS added makes it all very confusing.

Please attach BIOS from each system, or explain which above =
1.  Machine 1 - Has LVDS + missing boot option
2.  Machine 2 - No LVDS + Has Boot option you prefer (Correct, both these comments apply to same system?)

1.  Machine 1 - Has LVDS + missing boot option - NoSecondEthernet.bin
2.  Machine 2 - No LVDS + Has Boot option you prefer - NoLVDSSettings.BIN


Attached Files
.bin   NoLVDSSettings.BIN (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 3)
.bin   NoSecondEthernet.BIN (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#10
Great, I think I understand now! Big Grin Finally! Smile

Wait, I still need to see images of both BIOS, Boot page main root entry of boot (Don't go into any settings on boot page, just show main boot page)

I also just thought about this, aside from general "BIOS" settings, there is vBIOS too that can be updated/modified with many panel/LVDS Settings.

What is this exact setting you use to restore LVDS, you said >> "it some times drop from lvds to vga and it can be restored only in this menu"
And, can you cause this issue to happen on purpose, so we can test (if I change super hidden debug settings that can't be made visible)?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)