Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424125
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3552
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 161
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223723
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119094
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6735
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 350
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309490
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 563
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20215
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169135
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6259
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 765
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5734
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61104
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274943

p5k se Xeon 771 bios mod request
#1
Hello I need someone to mod this ahci bios I found on here to support lga771 cpus.

I have attached 4 files and the 3 needed micro codes that has to be added to the bios I would do it myself but I don't know if I can just add them without removing some old microcodes?

I will be using a Xeon e5450 e0 stepping with a mod sticker.

If some old ones needs to be removed remove the P4 and Pd and Celeron codes. Leave all codes tho if it is possible thanks.


Mobo.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P5K_SE/


Also the p5k-se-1402 bios file needs modded also it is the original non ahci bios.


Attached Files
.zip   ahci_p5k_se.zip (Size: 591.74 KB / Downloads: 47)
.zip   MMTool_322_1B_21Fix.zip (Size: 149.83 KB / Downloads: 60)
.zip   lga771_microcodes.zip (Size: 16.48 KB / Downloads: 69)
.zip   P5K-SE-1402.zip (Size: 591.76 KB / Downloads: 25)
find
quote
#2
Hello overclock544,
You don't need to remove any old microcode witn in bios,because it has enough spaces.
Your cpu is e0 stepping , so you only need to add 044a07 code.0676 code is c0 stepping.
I can tell you some info about microcode.
cpuid : 0661 = Celeron 4xx
cpuid : 0fxx = most of p4
cpuid : 06fx = 65nm (ex:06fb=g0 stepping >>q6600)
cpuid : 067x = 45nm (ex:0676 =c0 stepping>>e8400(c0)、067a = e0 stepping >>e8400(e0) or q9550(e0))
cpuid : 06cx >>I don't know yet.

find
quote
#3
(03-20-2014, 04:14 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hello overclock544,
You don't need to remove any old microcode witn in bios,because it has enough spaces.
Your cpu is e0 stepping , so you only need to add 044a07 code.0676 code is c0 stepping.
I can tell you some info about microcode.
cpuid : 0661 = Celeron 4xx
cpuid : 0fxx = most of p4
cpuid : 06fx = 65nm (ex:06fb=g0 stepping >>q6600)
cpuid : 067x = 45nm (ex:0676 =c0 stepping>>e8400(c0)、067a = e0 stepping >>e8400(e0) or q9550(e0))
cpuid : 06cx >>I don't know yet.


I added the codes and it all worked great ahci and all.
find
quote
#4
Can i get bios file of AHCI with Xeon E5450 E0 SLBBM Microcodes? I'm not expert.
find
quote
#5
Do it by yourself - https://www.delidded.com/how-to-update-c...-ami-bios/
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)