Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424467
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224539
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309727
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

[removed] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E520
#1
Hi guys,

please help with providing "no white list" bios for Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E520.

bios version: 1.16
link to bios update file: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj03us.exe

Thank you in advance!
Ivan
find
#2
Mr. Camilo,

could you please help, I wouldn't bother, but it's for my sister's laptop Smile

Regards,
Ivan
find
#3
Find test file in second HERE of my signature. I wait your reply Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#4
(08-18-2011, 04:58 PM)camiloml Wrote: Find test file in second HERE of my signature. I wait your reply Wink

Hi,

I updated bios with original version 1.16 so winflash is telling me that this is the same version it wouldn't update Sad Hi could I force it to update with modded version?

Regards,
Ivan
(08-18-2011, 06:03 PM)ibelic Wrote:
(08-18-2011, 04:58 PM)camiloml Wrote: Find test file in second HERE of my signature. I wait your reply Wink

Hi,

I updated bios with original version 1.16 so winflash is telling me that this is the same version it wouldn't update Sad Hi could I force it to update with modded version?

Regards,
Ivan

I found it - you start winflash from command prompt with /sa option (disable all checks). I'll restart now and let you know if it works.

I.
(08-18-2011, 06:03 PM)ibelic Wrote:
(08-18-2011, 04:58 PM)camiloml Wrote: Find test file in second HERE of my signature. I wait your reply Wink

Hi,

I updated bios with original version 1.16 so winflash is telling me that this is the same version it wouldn't update Sad Hi could I force it to update with modded version?

Regards,
Ivan
(08-18-2011, 06:03 PM)ibelic Wrote:
(08-18-2011, 04:58 PM)camiloml Wrote: Find test file in second HERE of my signature. I wait your reply Wink

Hi,

I updated bios with original version 1.16 so winflash is telling me that this is the same version it wouldn't update Sad Hi could I force it to update with modded version?

Regards,
Ivan

I found it - you start winflash from command prompt with /sa option (disable all checks). I'll restart now and let you know if it works.

I.

... and it works!
Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Ivan
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)