Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 64
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424270
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3591
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224156
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119143
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 264
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6768
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 379
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309624
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61942
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 601
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20234
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6306
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 781
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5754
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61159

[request] Acer Predator G9-792, P5NCN/P7NCN rev. 2.0 BIOS
#11
Thanks, I'm trying to find valid known working dump, so I can redo the ME for you. If you can find one too, feel free to post links, thanks
find
quote
#12
(11-19-2018, 02:11 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks, I'm trying to find valid known working dump, so I can redo the ME for you.  If you can find one too, feel free to post links, thanks

Only one working I found is in attachment. Its very... unique.
find
quote
#13
Did you ever get this sorted out?

Do you have a hardware flash programmer, like CH341A or similar?
find
quote
#14
Where did you get that dump? Please link original source, thanks
find
quote
#15
Is this you?
https://www.elvikom.pl/acer-predator-g9-...54620.html

And
https://www.elvikom.pl/acer-predator-g9-...54671.html

Looks like there is BIOS attached in each link, maybe EC too, but I did not make account.
find
quote
#16
(11-19-2018, 02:25 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Where did you get that dump?  Please link original source, thanks

Woooo, some russian ftp server 2 months ago... I got "original" dump from there before ME was cleared.


Attached Files
.rar   PREDATOR 15-P5NCN-P7NCN REV 2.0 OK.rar (Size: 6.49 MB / Downloads: 45)
find
quote
#17
Thanks, yes I wanted before ME "Cleared" whatever that means, can you ask that person what they did there?

So, the above at polish site is not you, the first post looks exact same as yours here? If it's not you, can you create account there and download the files from both threads I linked above? If not, I will later tonight.

Hopefully we can find EC so you can reprogram that too! Search on that Russian FTP for the EC if you still have the link
find
quote
#18
(11-19-2018, 02:47 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks, yes I wanted before ME "Cleared" whatever that means, can you ask that person what they did there?

So, the above at polish site is not you, the first post looks exact same as yours here?  If it's not you, can you create account there and download the files from both threads I linked above?  If not, I will later tonight.  

Hopefully we can find EC so you can reprogram that too!  Search on that Russian FTP for the EC if you still have the link

Yes, Its my own post there. I am trying everything.
find
quote
#19
(11-19-2018, 02:47 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks, yes I wanted before ME "Cleared" whatever that means, can you ask that person what they did there?

So, the above at polish site is not you, the first post looks exact same as yours here?  If it's not you, can you create account there and download the files from both threads I linked above?  If not, I will later tonight.  

Hopefully we can find EC so you can reprogram that too!  Search on that Russian FTP for the EC if you still have the link

I do not know what he is "clear". Sorry, not my level.
find
quote
#20
Ohh, OK. There is files attached in both posts, do either contain EC? It looks like one of them does have EC FW, first link says +EC, if you have please attach.

Can you ask him if he meant "Cleaned ME" not cleared. It doesn't matter though, I will use your link from Russian FTP and redo with latest ME, hopefully that BIOS contains proper working ME, otherwise incorrect settings will be transferred during the ME cleaning and update process.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)