Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107999
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8762
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425635
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227552
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310586
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

(request) HP ProBook 6440b whitelist
#1
Hello folks! 

requesting HP ProBook 6440b whitelist bios mod. 
working card, I suppose died, and is not working anymore, and I have lots of spares - which should work, as per service manual, but they throw out 104 error of unsupported wifi card. 

current bios on laptop is F.50 and is linked below. 
F.50
I have programmer for external chip programming, so I can de-brick, and willing to test mods. 
I have backup - working dump from BIOS - with programmer - so if that is preferred, let me know and I will upload that. 

Thanks in advance!!
find
quote
#2
(09-15-2015, 09:27 AM)elerepair Wrote: Hello folks! 

requesting HP ProBook 6440b whitelist bios mod. 
working card, I suppose died, and is not working anymore, and I have lots of spares - which should work, as per service manual, but they throw out 104 error of unsupported wifi card. 

current bios on laptop is F.50 and is linked below. 
F.50
I have programmer for external chip programming, so I can de-brick, and willing to test mods. 
I have backup - working dump from BIOS - with programmer - so if that is preferred, let me know and I will upload that. 

Thanks in advance!!

anyone ?
find
quote
#3
https://www.sendspace.com/file/nou0nn

uploaded original f.50 bios SPI programmer dump -- working, with serials, and everything.
and another is f.20 bios, tested working, without serial numbers - I can deal with that later - if this one get´s modded.

I cannot post the working adapter IDs, as I don´t have a working card - laptop came without it.
as per Service manual, these should be working.
Broadcom 43224 802.11 a/g/n
Broadcom 4312G 802.11 b/g
Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 AGN
Intel Wi-Fi Link 1000, 802.11b/g/n

VIDs and PIDs + SUBSYS values are in PlatformStage1 + PlatformStage2

help will be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance.
find
quote
#4
Ok friend,
Try this one :

http://rghost.net/6LyD5xh5J

Let me know
Regards

P.S. I cannot find RSA Internal Check standard . . .

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(09-16-2015, 02:25 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
Try this one :

http://rghost.net/6LyD5xh5J

Let me know
Regards

P.S. I cannot find RSA Internal Check standard . . .

sorry boss. bad news. Laptop was flashing power light (blue-pink), removed cmos battery - hold power, put battery back, then power light stayed on. 
but laptop will not power on.
find
quote
#6
Ok I will try different way !

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6mWbfrfgS

Let me know
Regards

P.S. I hope It's not RSA Internal Check as I cannot identify yet, if so We have to try older Bios Version !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
(09-17-2015, 02:09 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok I will try different way !

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6mWbfrfgS

Let me know
Regards

P.S. I hope It's not RSA Internal Check as I cannot identify yet, if so We have to try older Bios Version !

nope. same problem. light blinks, and then stays on after zapping cmos.
take the F.20 BIOS I posted. it's tested working, when I programmed it with programmer, and I will put the serial numbers back, if that one works.
find
quote
#8
Try this one (olnly two Modules vs three of before) :

http://rghost.net/7tWcprjWG

let me know
Regards

I will try to use the F.20 You uploaded rebuilding with your DMI Data just
please make a Full Report using AIDA64 (cracked Version) and make a
screeshost Information Tab too !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
I prepared the version F.20 too based on your Dump (not replacing your DMI Data)
just to check is RSA Internal Check is present on this version as after 11-2011 all HP
Bioses are not rewritable !
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/79YzGR62X

Let me know
Regards

P.S. please try to get patience and collaborate as You are the only one with an HP and a PGM who I found so far
and I would make so test yet !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
(09-17-2015, 09:06 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I prepared the version F.20 too based on your Dump (not replacing your DMI Data)
just to check is RSA Internal Check is present on this version as after 11-2011 all HP
Bioses are not rewritable !
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/79YzGR62X

Let me know
Regards

P.S. please try to get patience and collaborate as You are the only one with an HP and a PGM who I found so far
and I would make so test yet !

something fishy happening. 
cannot turn the laptop on, even on original BIOS. power light keeps flashing.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)