Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[request] HP Probook 6460b (sp55676) - Whitelist Removal
#1
Question 
Hi, I'm looking for a way to mod my BIOS to support my new Wifi card...

Find more about my configuration:

PC: HP Probook 6460b
BIOS Type: Compaq EFI
BIOS Revision: 68SCE Ver. F.22

This bios can be found there:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55501-56000/sp55676.exe
Warning: This setup file contains 2 bioses: 68SCE and 68SCF

The native wifi card (in the whitelist card) is a:
Broadcom 4313GN
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_145C103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_145C103C
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_0280

Cheers and thanks in advance for any suggestion to help me doing it by myself and/or direct modding (I would be glad to mod it by myself on newer BIOS revisions).

Yann

PS: I tried to decompress my BIOS with ADDCC v3 but it raises an error on decompressing... If anyone know how I can contact the programmer of ADDCC?
find
quote
#2
Hi, I have the same configuration and I want to replace the wifi Intel ® Centrino ® Wireless-N 1030 or N 6230 please whitelist Removal
find
quote
#3
So is it possible or not? I've heard if bios is RSA signed then we can forget about whitelist removal. But i don't know if it's RSA signed...
find
quote
#4
Only using an SPI Programmer can do this job !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(05-14-2015, 12:27 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Only using an SPI Programmer can do this job !
Regards

Hello, I know it's an ancient thread, but I appear to own an HP Probook 6460b, and a CH341a SPI programmer. I used it to successfully remove Intel ME (thanks to ME Cleaner). Now, my difficulty is to find a tool able to mod this BIOS - in order to remove the whitelist... which obviously I haven't found yet.
If you know of any, could you please enlighten me ?

If interested in modding it yourself, I could pay a few bucks - though I would very much prefer to learn (because this is rare knowledge which has to survive somehow).

Have a nice evening,
Antoine Viallon

PS: I joined you the original and ME_cleaned version of my BIOS
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)