Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 71
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424323
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3596
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224216
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 383
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309638
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20259
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169220
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6312
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61166

[request] Update microcode in HP BIOS for IPIBL-LB Motherboard
#21
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!
find
quote
#22
(04-12-2015, 07:40 PM)Spork Schivago Wrote: Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!

Can you confirm that the mod worked successfully? Smile
find
quote
#23
Hi

You can try this BIOS at your own risk. The QX9770 has a CPUID of 10677 , which the microcode for was in the original BIOS but was the older version dated 2008. I have replaced this with the 10677 microcode dated 2010 and have left everything else the same.

If you'd like to try at your own risk , here's the link

Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/v5g2la
find
quote
#24
I will try it in a few days. Our cat, Mr. Waffles, just died. It's been really hard on my wife and I. To us, he was like our child. We miss him so much already and we just recently (less than a year ago) lost our cat Mocha. I really hate cancer. That's what they both died from. Cancerous tumors. I'll let you know if it works when I try it out.
find
quote
#25
Sorry to hear about your cat! Sad
find
quote
#26
(04-14-2015, 03:05 AM)1234s282 Wrote: Sorry to hear about your cat! Sad

Since so many people have been requesting my mod, I've re uploaded it here:

please mirror.

SHA-1 4D85C910D50EA83BC40464D66061DAA30C3DB161


http://nosupload.com/?d=wiq2tg5suyde

http://depositfiles.com/files/pco4gemi1


Attached Files
.zip   ben543micromod.zip (Size: 708.08 KB / Downloads: 195)
find
quote
#27
Sorry for the late reply. It did NOT work for me. Same issue as before, system beeps the error code that means incompatible CPU. I checked it up just to make sure I was remembering it correctly. Sad
find
quote
#28
Hello I have an HP Pavilion a6460t with a Asus IPIBL-LB (Benicia-GL8E) board. It currently has an E8200. I want to do this mod for for an E5450 SLANQ. It looks like @javamocha2000 did this same mode on a similar setup. I was just wondering, after the Microcode update, will the Old processor still work? Has anyone had success with the ben543micromod.zip file, or any other file listed in this thread?
find
quote
#29
Hi, will that bios work with a Xeon E5430 CPU? Does it have that processor microcode?

Thanks
find
quote
#30
With that BIOS I have hardware virtualization ON, thanks Big Grin.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)