Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317071
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101052
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2517
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40959
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 335
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55304
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64129
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4095
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6566
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 143
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 89
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52171
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167140
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 237
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6331
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: si1975
03-25-2024 01:28 PM
» Replies: 468
» Views: 125407

(request) asus rog gl502vmk unlock bios options
Tongue 
Hi. can any one help me to unlock bios options or do it for me. for overclock ram or enable iGPU . here is the bin file from flash programing tool. my main bios is v305 xg. sorry for my bad english.Thanks Cool

here is .bin file
DOWNLOAD
find
You have to unlock BIOS Lock setting if you want to flash back mod BIOS via FPT, unless you know which AFU version/method lets you flash mod BIOS on this model?

Here is my guide on how to unclock BIOS Lock via grub using setup_var, you can start on step #6 since I've done #1-5 for you
https://www.win-raid.com/t3908f16-GUIDE-Grub-Setup-Var-Guide-Fix-Intel-FPT-Error-BIOS-Lock-Bit-Set-HSFS-W-Asus-or-Other-Mod-BIOS.html
Alt boot to grub when no boot to EFI on exit page - https://www.win-raid.com/t3144f16-Help-needed-Hidden-Advanced-menu-Bios-HP-Z-J-BIN-1.html#msg58324

BIOS Lock variable to use in grub >> 0x8E2
Rename your .efi file to >> Shell.efi

At grub prompt you'll type the following >> setup_var 0x8E2 0x0

Do not adjust graphics related settings unless/until you have a flash programmer in hand (such as CH341A + SOIC8 test clip cable)
Otherwise you may be left with black screen and if clear CMOS does not reset BIOS you will need programmer to recover. This is common with laptops, only certain systems can you enable/disable some GFX output/function.

For now, I have not done BIOS mod yet, I need to ask a few questions first due to limited space inside the module that controls this. Have you looked at this BIOS with AMIBCP yet? If not, please do, use version 5.02.0023 or 0031, and compare Advanced sections. I want to know if it's OK with you to switch your current limited advanced for the hidden advanced with lots more options? I ask this because there is only space to add one more menu, chipset (So you can do graphics if you wanted, plus other stuff is there). I can't add second advanced, but I can swap current advanced with hidden one. Let me know what you want to do.

Also, you can go ahead and unlock BIOS lock now if you want Big Grin
find
(04-15-2019, 01:07 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: You have to unlock BIOS Lock setting if you want to flash back mod BIOS via FPT, unless you know which AFU version/method lets you flash mod BIOS on this model?

Here is my guide on how to unclock BIOS Lock via grub using setup_var, you can start on step #6 since I've done #1-5 for you
https://www.win-raid.com/t3908f16-GUIDE-Grub-Setup-Var-Guide-Fix-Intel-FPT-Error-BIOS-Lock-Bit-Set-HSFS-W-Asus-or-Other-Mod-BIOS.html
Alt boot to grub when no boot to EFI on exit page - https://www.win-raid.com/t3144f16-Help-needed-Hidden-Advanced-menu-Bios-HP-Z-J-BIN-1.html#msg58324

BIOS Lock variable to use in grub >> 0x8E2
Rename your .efi file to >> Shell.efi

At grub prompt you'll type the following >> setup_var 0x8E2 0x0

Do not adjust graphics related settings unless/until you have a flash programmer in hand (such as CH341A + SOIC8 test clip cable)
Otherwise you may be left with black screen and if clear CMOS does not reset BIOS you will need programmer to recover.  This is common with laptops, only certain systems can you enable/disable some GFX output/function.

For now, I have not done BIOS mod yet, I need to ask a few questions first due to limited space inside the module that controls this.  Have you looked at this BIOS with AMIBCP yet?  If not, please do, use version 5.02.0023 or 0031, and compare Advanced sections.  I want to know if it's OK with you to switch your current limited advanced for the hidden advanced with lots more options?  I ask this because there is only space to add one more menu, chipset (So you can do graphics if you wanted, plus other stuff is there).  I can't add second advanced, but I can swap current advanced with hidden one.  Let me know what you want to do.

Also, you can go ahead and unlock BIOS lock now if you want Big Grin

thanks for help. yes i looked at amibcp and i see ram overclocking on advanced option. is that right ?
any way i think advanced option is better.
and one more question. how you fount that has limited space ? can you tell me? and what you change in amibcp to enable advanced menu?
i like to learn Tongue  thanks again
find
There is two advanced sections, the bottom one is your default advanced options. The top one, with lots more settings is the hidden advanced. Are you OK with me switching those, you will only have one advanced menu + new chipset.

This edit mainly does not involve AMIBCP, only as a possible follow up edit (if needed). The main edit is in AMITSE PE32 module via hex edit, this is where space is limited because it's done in assembly (coding, disassembly etc), and in each code set there is limited amount of character space for each area that controls menu entries before the next code is inserted and you can't just add more space or it breaks all coding after that. Hard to explain.

The main thing I can do, switch which advanced menu you have + add one more. If you do not want chipset tab, then I can enable second advanced and you'd have both advanced, up to you.
find
(04-15-2019, 07:14 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: There is two advanced sections, the bottom one is your default advanced options.  The top one, with lots more settings is the hidden advanced.  Are you OK with me switching those, you will only have one advanced menu + new chipset.

This edit mainly does not involve AMIBCP, only as a possible follow up edit (if needed).  The main edit is in AMITSE PE32 module via hex edit, this is where space is limited because it's done in assembly (coding, disassembly etc), and in each code set there is limited amount of character space for each area that controls menu entries before the next code is inserted and you can't just add more space or it breaks all coding after that.  Hard to explain.

The main thing I can do, switch which advanced menu you have + add one more.  If you do not want chipset tab, then I can enable second advanced and you'd have both advanced, up to you.
ok. i dont want default advanced option. thanks Heart
find
Here is mod BIOS x2, first one without AMIBCP edit in case it's not needed. Flash M1 first, then if no new Advanced and Chipset, then flash M2
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=75546536019271021827

Flash via >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosregM1.bin (Or biosregM2.bin)
BIOS Lock must be disable first as mentioned above
find
(04-16-2019, 05:43 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Here is mod BIOS x2, first one without AMIBCP edit in case it's not needed.  Flash M1 first, then if no new Advanced and Chipset, then flash M2
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=75546536019271021827

Flash via >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosregM1.bin (Or biosregM2.bin)
BIOS Lock must be disable first as mentioned above

When i tap f2 for enter to bios i get black screen. Tried both version M1 and M2 same resualt Angel
find
So, both flash properly via FPT, but you can't enter BIOS? If yes, OK, thanks, looks like I need to leave one thing I removed maybe, let me check and make you new BIOS.

Here, please test in this order, stop when BIOS looks proper (New Advanced + Chipset), no need to test further once you find proper that works. When you do, let me know BIOS name so I can put in my notes which edits this BIOS liked and didn't like Big Grin I triple checked the BIOS, first one I sent you should have worked, so we're going back and undoing things here to see if we can find the issue.

First test M12 then M22 - Then if no luck, test M11 then M21
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9221651428

If same, or similar, I can undo more, but it should already be working, so we may need to try only enable chipset instead of the swap too
find
(04-17-2019, 12:15 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: So, both flash properly via FPT, but you can't enter BIOS?  If yes, OK, thanks, looks like I need to leave one thing I removed maybe, let me check and make you new BIOS.

Here, please test in this order, stop when BIOS looks proper (New Advanced + Chipset), no need to test further once you find proper that works.  When you do, let me know BIOS name so I can put in my notes which edits this BIOS liked and didn't like Big Grin  I triple checked the BIOS, first one I sent you should have worked, so we're going back and undoing things here to see if we can find the issue.

First test M12 then M22  - Then if no luck, test M11 then M21
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9221651428

If same, or similar, I can undo more, but it should already be working, so we may need to try only enable chipset instead of the swap too

Same. I tried all version's.can't enter to bios( black screen)
find
Then this BIOS maybe RSA Signed or something, or the adv switch messes it up? Do you want me to try to enable chipset only, not switch advanced? I guess it would be a good test, maybe switching advanced is causing the issue. If it is, then maybe I can look and see if another way would be possible to add the second advanced.

On your MAIN BIOS page, can you see Access Level? If yes, what does it say "User" or "Admin"?

* Edit - Here is new set, chipset mod is only goal here + initial test to see if BIOS mod in general breaks BIOS (Maybe signed internally? Would be unusual for Asus, but best we check.

Please test in this order
BIOSLockOnlyTest << Can you enter BIOS? No menu mods here, only unlock BIOS Lock disabled as simple test
BLChipAMITOnly
BLChipAMITBCPA
BLChipAMITBCPU
BLChipAMITSet
BLChipAMITSetA
BLChipAMITSetU

Stop at BIOS you can enter setup + see chipset, no further testing needed once you find that one working. Let me know it's name.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9735443327
find