Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424163
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 217
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223804
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119101
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309517
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61905
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20221
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169154
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6266
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 770
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5738
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61115
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274952

[request] unlock igpu gateway dt71
#11
Okay ,try these tool to dump bios and attach.(run dump.bat as administrator)
https://userupload.net/o9vui931nypo

find
quote
#12
I did as you said, but i dont know what command to use to flash bios. look screenshot below (if the ss is not clear i can retake it)
https://imgur.com/a/Z0bYkbL
find
quote
#13
Do you got a illusion?
I only said run dump.bat as administrator ,who told you use command prompt? and why don't you check help file of fpt if you don't know the command?
===================
Okay ,if you wanna use cmd ,you can type command line : fptw64.exe -d dump.rom -bios to backup bios.

find
quote
#14
I mean you're assuming that I know everything about flashing BIOS..etc, As I said the other day, I don't know much about these things so when you answer try to give more detailed ones "Okay ,try these tool to dump bios and attach" like where should i attach it? if you know what i mean , tho I appreciate your help. I'll try later what you just said and upload the BIOS.
find
quote
#15
I got this message when trying the command you gave "The file cannot run in DOS mod"
find
quote
#16
What's "run dump.bat as administrator" mean.
https://239239.blogspot.com/p/run-dumpba...rator.html

find
quote
#17
lmao i knew what that meant but what did you mean by attach ? what should i do next after running dump.bat as admin?
find
quote
#18
1.If you don't attach the dump bios ,how i edit??
2.Just a simple step "run dump.bat as administrator" , you can waste time with several days ,i really don't know what to say... ,are you first time to going to internet??
3.You always didn't follow my way to do ,are you fool me??
At #11 I wanna you to run dump.bat as administrator to dump bios and attach .
At #12 you use cmd then got failure.(I don't told you to use cmd)
At #13 i told you if you want to use cmd to dump bios ,you can use command line :fptw64.exe -d dump.rom -bios to backup bios.
At #15 then you run it in dos and reply you got error message"The file cannot run in DOS mod" ,could you told me who let you to do this in dos?? i never told you.

At #16 i even need to made a video to teach you how to do??

find
quote
#19
Instead of being a [censored] mate, try to work on your English. That way I can understand what you mean, I did say several times that am new to BIOS flashing or stuff like this in general and that I did appreciate your help. calling me a fool or dumb won't help me you know.
find
quote
#20
You're the only guy that didn't understood what's "dump bios and attach.(run dump.bat as administrator)" mean since i modified bios.
Why other guys know how to do ? it's real strange.

Google engine is a good tool to help you out to search answer that you don't know things.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)