Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108065
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227642
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Asus X53E (K53E) BIOS Unlock
#11
thank you my friend Smile ii'l try this!
find
quote
#12
Hello there,

Sorry this has to be my 1st post but I know this website has become the 1 stop place for BIOS mods and looking around with the search feature I noticed someone had released and then deleted a fully unlocked BIOS for the K53E.

I Dont really honestly trust myself with editing a bios yet for this machine so I would like to ask if anyone else could put together an unlocked bios (as unlocked as possible at least)

I really want to gain control of a few areas of my laptop such as the ability to disable turbo boost to save heat and battery life.

Here is a link to the latest BIOS for the laptop: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/K53E...1473233217

A huge thanks in advance if anyone has the spare few mins to assist me!
find
quote
#13
(09-14-2016, 10:14 AM)KouenHasuki Wrote: Hello there,

Sorry this has to be my 1st post but I know this website has become the 1 stop place for BIOS mods and looking around with the search feature I noticed someone had released and then deleted a fully unlocked BIOS for the K53E.

I Dont really honestly trust myself with editing a bios yet for this machine so I would like to ask if anyone else could put together an unlocked bios (as unlocked as possible at least)

I really want to gain control of a few areas of my laptop such as the ability to disable turbo boost to save heat and battery life.

Here is a link to the latest BIOS for the laptop: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/K53E...1473233217

A huge thanks in advance if anyone has the spare few mins to assist me!


I modded your BIOS, I enabled all options that I could enable and I attempted to enable the chipset tab as well (you'll have to flash the BIOS to see if it's there or not)

First of all: I am not responsible for any damage you do to your laptop!

Requirements:
AfuWin 3.05.04 > Download
A backup of your original rom
The modified rom > Download

Extracting AfuWin:
  1. Open up "afuwin64.zip"
  2. Extract its contents somewhere

Backup your original rom:
  1. Open a command prompt as admin in the Afuwin64 folder you just extracted
  2. Type "AFUWINx64.exe backup.rom /O" (without quotes)
  3. Save the generated file somewhere safe so you can still access it if you pc won't boot

Installing modified rom:
  1. Make sure your laptop is plugged in
  2. Close all windows
  3. Disable your antivirus
  4. If you have windows 10, make sure no updates are pending (so it doesn't auto restart during the flash)
  5. Copy the modified rom you downloaded to the Afuwin64 folder
  6. Make sure that the modified rom you copied is EXACTLY 2621440 bytes
  7. Go back to the admin command prompt in your Afuwin64 folder
  8. Type "AFUWINx64.exe K53EModded.rom /GAN"
  9. If you get any sort of error like size mismatch, DO NOT flash the bios
  10. Press Y when prompted
  11. Restart your laptop and see if it worked

Please post your results here if everything went well or something went wrong, if you do get a size mismatch error when trying to flash please send me your backup.rom that you generated!
find
quote
#14
Hey nnvt!

First of all thanks for taking the time to try this!

The results was mixed.

All but Chipset was actually open to me! But... it left the laptop unable to boot from its hard drive and had issues using the internal keyboard and mouse.
I Was able to recover however by hooking up a USB Keyboard and Mouse to my laptop as well as a Windows 10 Install USB Drive I had made. I then used win 10 installers Command system and flashed back the backup and the laptop worked normally again.
find
quote
#15
Hi, I'm really smart in the k53e BIOS modded, so I can greatly appreciate the VRAM because I found the theme where I was modded to unlock, but there's no way to increase VRAM

find
quote
#16
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-A...-Bios-List
find
quote
#17
(03-08-2018, 09:46 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-A...-Bios-List
i try this there is no way to replace the VRAM
find
quote
#18
Hi Sir,
Can you please unlock bios for Asus K43SD?
Your help will be greatly appreciated
Here is the link for the bios rom :
dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/K43SD/K43SDAS208.zip?_ga=2.48791846.1045972879.1523379927-1832953324.1519751801
find
quote
#19
Sorry if I bump this thread but on my Asus X53E (K53E technically) I don't have the chipset tab :/
Is it still locked, can I somehow unlock it by myself (got the AMIBCP and SPI Flasher ICE) or isn't it just unsupported?
find
quote
#20
(03-22-2019, 11:27 AM)AntiVirGear Wrote: Sorry if I bump this thread but on my Asus X53E (K53E technically) I don't have the chipset tab :/
Is it still locked, can I somehow unlock it by myself (got the AMIBCP and SPI Flasher ICE) or isn't it just unsupported?

Hi~~guy ~~
Try this mod .
https://speed4up.com/u3q2wx7zcfc7.html

The modification based on version 221 from ASUS website.
https://www.asus.com/tw/supportonly/X53E/HelpDesk_BIOS/

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)