Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
Asus h110m-a & xeon e3-1280v5
Last Post: Brutoloco
Today 02:05 PM
» Replies: 12
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] DNS A35FB, Pegatron A35
Last Post: Polkash51
Today 01:28 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2817
ASROCK A520M-HVS
Last Post: pcbird
Today 11:18 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 234
Unlock pci-e 4.0 on my mobo
Today 11:06 AM
» Views: 65
insane ideas [q170 -> h110,b250,z370 cro...
Today 11:02 AM
» Views: 363
uefi mod for mac pro 1.1/21. support xeo...
Last Post: victorgbrmrr
Today 10:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 40
[Request] Asus H110M-R Mainboard - Xeon ...
Last Post: Brutoloco
Today 09:32 AM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 1316
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 (HEE...
Last Post: MANIANA18
Today 07:20 AM
» Replies: 120
» Views: 21994
ASUS R1F CPU upgrade
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 12:22 AM
» Views: 142
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15 (8ACNxx...
Last Post: psycomaffo
Yesterday 10:36 AM
» Replies: 69
» Views: 26121
Request for Modded BIOS with AI Tweaker ...
Last Post: CertifiedCosmos
04-17-2024 05:04 PM
» Views: 129
Lenovo ThinkCentre M71e GPU Whitelist re...
Last Post: saschalein
04-17-2024 03:23 PM
» Views: 114
[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-15ARR (7WC...
Last Post: nadolivbios
04-17-2024 01:26 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 6214
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: sanya.silitskiy
04-17-2024 11:52 AM
» Replies: 73
» Views: 220090
[REQUEST] 13w Yoga Gen 2 (Type 82YR) (KB...
Last Post: SiberianTiger97
04-17-2024 09:48 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 194
Acer Extensa 5620: CPU replace
Last Post: MPM
04-17-2024 08:28 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 180
[REQUEST] Sony Vaio VPCEH & VPCEJ series...
Last Post: nrns
04-16-2024 08:08 PM
» Replies: 232
» Views: 98754
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dudu2002
04-16-2024 02:35 PM
» Replies: 103
» Views: 24108
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
04-16-2024 07:29 AM
» Replies: 847
» Views: 324604
[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315...
04-16-2024 07:28 AM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 1049

[request] veriton x4630g bios unlock
please helpme to unlock this bios.
would be interested in blck speed and cpu current power limit and all unlockable bios options...
microcode as been downgraded

Attached Files
.zip   mod_P22-A3.zip (Size: 2.22 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
@nerboruto

1. One question ,can this modified bios be reflashed again and it still boot normally?

2. I thought blck tweak is impossible on this machine as it's only a oem business pc. But appear some hidden options is feasible.

3. If the answer of (1) is yes ,you could try this mod.

find
(09-09-2022, 09:23 PM)genius239 Wrote: @nerboruto

1. One question ,can this modified bios be reflashed again and it still boot normally?

2. I thought blck tweak is impossible on this machine as it's only a oem business pc. But appear some hidden options is feasible.

3. If the answer of (1) is yes ,you could try this mod.
this bios is currently running on my pc.
I dumped my bios and it is inclusive of all parts including slic.
to modify it I used UBU and microcode 7 is inserted which allows you to boost
at maximum frequency.
to make the bios flash on the machine, however
you have to be careful as there are 2 flashes on the mainboard.
first is 8mb and contains the famous ME and should not be touched.
second is the real 4mb bios.
before trying it could you tell me what you have modified and maybe with which tool?
thank you.
find
What i modified ,after you try it then you will see the result. What i used are hexe ditor and uefitool.

find
(09-10-2022, 04:34 AM)genius239 Wrote: What i modified ,after you try it then you will see the result. What i used are hexe ditor and uefitool.
thanks I will test it as soon as I get the new mainboards. I also have the ch341a in case of problems ...
I try to investigate with uefitool ..
find
(09-10-2022, 04:34 AM)genius239 Wrote: What i modified ,after you try it then you will see the result. What i used are hexe ditor and uefitool.

well I got the second motherboard to try the modified bios,
unfortunately I bricked and recovered with the ch341a.
in practice, even if the PCs are the same, the motherboards are slightly different.
this has a single 8mb spi that contains both me (5mb) and the bios (3mb).
the problem is that the modified one weighs 4mb and would not fit.
so either we open this too or I have to invent something else.
find
1. From start i just felt very weird ,you ask a mod but you don't use this mod on current pc but wait a new mothetboard arrive. And why do you applied it to another motherboard??

2. Do you know why did i asked you if the modified bios file can be reflashed and boot normally?? As i want to know if you're able to reflash this bios thyself ,then make a mod it just makes sense.

3. The file name of you attached bios seem means that it's an official bios file , directly write a official bios to bios chip is not good ,as you will lost many bios information and it usually not allowe you to reflash a modified official bios file . The normal bios modify steps is make a current bios dump from your pc then edit this unique bios dump then reflash it. On Intel platform we usually intel fpt tool to read/write bios. But if you own a spi programmer , you can directly read data from bios chip then make a bios dump then edit this bios dump instead of using a official bios .

Edit================
Attach two backup from two chip ,i'll try to merge them to a bios region ,bios modification only need bios region ,so we don't need to consider Intel MEI .

find
(09-15-2022, 04:25 AM)genius239 Wrote: 1. From start i just felt very weird ,you ask a mod but you don't use this mod on current pc but wait a new mothetboard arrive.  And why do you applied it to another motherboard??

2. Do you know why did i asked you if the modified bios file can be reflashed and  boot normally?? As i want to know if you're able to reflash this bios thyself ,then make a mod it just makes sense.

3. The file name of you attached bios seem means that it's an official bios file  , directly write a official bios to bios chip is not good ,as you will lost many bios information and it usually not allowe you to reflash a modified official bios file . The normal bios modify steps is make a current bios dump from your pc then edit this unique bios dump then reflash it.  On Intel platform we usually intel fpt tool to read/write bios. But if you own a spi programmer ,  you can directly read data from bios chip then make a bios dump then edit this bios dump instead of using a official bios .

Edit================
Attach two backup from two chip ,i'll try to merge them to a bios region ,bios modification only need bios region ,so we don't need to consider Intel MEI .

it is not as you think ...
I have not tried it just because that pc is running now I can not turn it off...
then what I sent you was the backup of my bios also containing the slic but modified in the microcode with ubu.
that's what runs on that pc now. the mod you made me probably works on that pc and i will try it as soon as i can.
second motherboard is different.
I am attaching the other bios both the backup of the bios region and the complete dump of the spi+ microcodemod whit ubu.
can you help me with this too? I haven't found a solution to the fact that one weighs 4mb and the other 3mb. thank you...
find
reupload...
I don't see the attached archive.
you can confirm that you see the new archive bios.zip .. I continue not to see it.
ops I exceeded the quota of 20mb put the zip compression on ultra.

Attached Files
.zip   bios.zip (Size: 9.04 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
1. Try this one then respond to the result.

2. These two bios didn't include discrete bios part ,one is full bios image , 3mb file is only contain bios region. So ,i guess one of them is for recover bios. (On some sort of deviceds that has two bios chip ,we have to cut part from chip1 then paste to chip2 ,then get a bios region to edit. But yours is not. )

find