Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424188
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223881
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309540
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169166
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6271
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5741
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61122
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274959

[request] veriton x4630g bios unlock
#11
(09-15-2022, 05:51 AM)genius239 Wrote: 1. Try this [=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ykJv_4IoU9iHYFtJTfhu4US0U2GPrXDu/view?usp=sharing]one[/url] then respond to the result.

2. These two bios didn't include discrete  bios part ,one is full bios image , 3mb file is only contain bios region. So ,i guess one of them is for recover bios.  (On some sort of deviceds that has two bios chip ,we have to cut part from chip1 then paste to chip2 ,then get a bios region to edit. But yours is not. )
sorry but I'm lost ...
language difference ...
but did you unlock them for me?
because the pc I have already recovered and it works.
I will try to understand by analyzing the rar.
fortunately this mainboard has a spi port and I can flash on the fly.
find
quote
#12
Yes ,this rar file i attached is already contained two modified files(8mb+3mb bios files). You could try to write back one of them to chip ,or both write back two file to chip at the same time , then see the result.

find
quote
#13
(09-15-2022, 06:46 AM)genius239 Wrote: Yes ,this rar file i attached  is already contained two modified files(8mb+3mb bios files). You could try to write back one of them to chip ,or both write back  two file to chip at the same time , then see the result.
ok i try full spi 8mb...
new mainboard only have 8mb spi...
find
quote
#14
@nerboruto

So ,the result after you wrote back the 8mb file?

find
quote
#15
(09-15-2022, 06:46 AM)genius239 Wrote: So ,the result after you wrote back the 8mb file?
everything works unlocked ... better than I expected. thank you.

now I have to study that mountain of options, maybe it is better
to leave everything the same except the memories and the cpu overclock.

now I will try to update the other pc that is running.
I hope not to make a mess because that pc does not have the spi port
and to flash I have to solder on the chip.

let's see how it ends ... thanks for now ...
tell me your rate .. Smile
find
quote
#16
(09-15-2022, 07:24 AM)genius239 Wrote: @nerboruto

So ,the result after you wrote back the 8mb file?

the second unlocked PC also works fine. now I have to see if I can remove edp current limit via bios ....
thank you
find
quote
#17
(09-15-2022, 09:27 AM)nerboruto Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 07:24 AM)genius239 Wrote: @nerboruto

So ,the result after you wrote back the 8mb file?

the second unlocked PC also works fine. now I have to see if I can remove edp current limit via bios ....
thank you

I think don't too expect the oem pc bios.

find
quote
#18
(09-15-2022, 09:57 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 09:27 AM)nerboruto Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 07:24 AM)genius239 Wrote: @nerboruto

So ,the result after you wrote back the 8mb file?

the second unlocked PC also works fine. now I have to see if I can remove edp current limit via bios ....
thank you

I think don't too expect the oem pc bios.

surely it will take me a few days to understand how all these options work and which ones are really useful ... maybe unlock gen 3 on pci-e ... we'll talk in a few days and I'll tell you the results ...
find
quote
#19
I tested various options a bit for those who use this bios mod...
to unlock turbo on cpu, you have to disable the management of the power limit 1/2/current limit and enable power limit 3 I put 100w but I noticed that the cpu reaches a maximum of 90w so even 90 is fine subsequently from throttlestop it is important to put turbo multiplier on the highest and very important to put 256 on current limit.
this solves the edp current limit problem.
also you can do a moderate undervolt on cpu voltages.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)