Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6372
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14012
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424505
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3627
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 317
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224648
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6794
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309755
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20287
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169388
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6360
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 835

[solved] AHCI request for P5K/EPU
#11
Any updates or success with P5K/EPU AHCI enabling and mooding
I would like also get working Kinda original BIOS with possibility enable AHCI. Otherway i already 2 month sitting with Asus P5K/EPU mobo and P5kr BIOS which each time after restart should be unpluged from power to clear CMOS. and no possibility to flash back to original BIOS also
find
quote
#12
You couldn't flash it back? I could flash it back to original after clearing CMOS. Where does it go wrong for you?
find
quote
#13
(03-31-2011, 01:53 AM)drvinnie Wrote: You couldn't flash it back? I could flash it back to original after clearing CMOS. Where does it go wrong for you?

How did you do that with clearing CMOS?
*If just unplugging from power - switching jumpers on the board and taking out battery, then i did the same also and not one time only. that did not help for me!

I was trying downgrade P5KR latest BIOS 0704 to first one and then swich to EPU (that`s how i get to P5KR - downgrade EPU to lowest one and flashed to P5KR) but after downgrading till Version 0403 it told that Version 0303 is too old BIOS for my motherboard and i should visit ASUS page for updates.
When i try flash back directly to original BIOS from build in BIOS flash utility or from DOS it says : "ROMID is not compatible with existing BIOS" : even if i try via DOS and Hirens CD
To flash it i use original Afudos which i rename to Afudo and BIOS Version 0604 which i renamed to e5.rom.
Command to Flash i use afudo /n /ie5.rom
Was trying also flash to Version 0203 which i renamed to e1.rom. Result was same about Rom Id
! /n should skip BIOS ROM ID checking but it does not :/
if you want you can look at the pic here:

[Image: x3wkg1.jpg]
find
quote
#14
(03-18-2011, 02:26 AM)Antinomy Wrote: It turned out to be much more complicated. Yet, I'm still trying Wink
Any updates on this mate? I'd love to get AHCI working on this mobo Smile

Thanks for your time and effort!
find
quote
#15
(03-18-2011, 01:21 AM)drvinnie Wrote: Are you still trying to mod this Antinomy or should i start saving for a new board? Smile

Try this one, please and tell me Wink

http://bios-mods.com/BIOS/AMI/ACHI%20mod...5k_epu.rar

Nice day
Camilo.


Attached Files
.rar   ahci_p5k_epu.rar (Size: 736.67 KB / Downloads: 258)

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#16
Hi Camilo,

I think it works. I had a P5K-EPU on the 0501 Asus BIOS, and just upgraded to yours. Version now says 0604 and my SATA config section has a "Configure SATA as [AHCI]" option that wasn't there before.

I'm posting this on XP, just before switching to AHCI mode and feeding Windows 7 to the computer. If it installs properly and shows AHCI from inside Win7 I'll post another update to let you know.

Thanks!
find
quote
#17
This worked also for me, thanks so much!


find
quote
#18
i add a SSD this week on my p5k/epu, thx very much !
find
quote
#19
works for me too, thanks
find
quote
#20
Guys help me bios achi-p5k-eup I can't set bios again. What can I do? How can I go in set bios page?

(06-28-2011, 04:40 PM)camiloml Wrote:
(03-18-2011, 01:21 AM)drvinnie Wrote: Are you still trying to mod this Antinomy or should i start saving for a new board? Smile

Try this one, please and tell me Wink

http://bios-mods.com/BIOS/AMI/ACHI%20mod...5k_epu.rar

Nice day
Camilo.

help me ...i use your achi-p5k-eup.rar than I can't setting bios again. What can I do? How can I go in bios setting page?
PM Edit Quote
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)