Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6512
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 118
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308168
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61529
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19931
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168383
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5960
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5464
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60706
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274658
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 638
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24609
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693460
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173964
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 914
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59518
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43053

[solved] Asus Eee PC 1201N ahci unlock
#41
(02-04-2012, 08:47 AM)ottelo Wrote: Sorry but I dont know how to fix it?

No, no, it´s a question for the modders, sorry. Could the modders fix this bios with the fast boot????

Thanks!!!

find
quote
#42
I have posted the question on another forum, too.

http://forum.eeeuser.com/index.php?/topi...t-booster/
find
quote
#43
sometimes ahci controller cant detect my ssd.. im back on ide.
find
quote
#44
Hi can anyone recommend the settings for my 1201N with 2GB RAM (1.5GB usable coz I changed the nvidia memory to 512mb) to get the fastest out of it? Much is appreciated!
I also noticed that while I tried changing FSB to FSB-667 and FSB clock speed to 600Mhz, only one of the core gets overclocked..any ideas?
find
quote
#45
I've tried to flash the modified bios but when bupdater starts, show me the message "Unable to open the selected file!". I'm on version 0326.
Anyone know how fix it?
Thanks
find
quote
#46
I changed some parameters after installing the moded BIOS and now my netbook won't boot.
Is there anything short of having to open it up and clearing the CMOS I can do to get it back working?
find
quote
#47
(06-20-2012, 07:06 PM)Troglodyte Wrote: I changed some parameters after installing the moded BIOS and now my netbook won't boot.
Is there anything short of having to open it up and clearing the CMOS I can do to get it back working?

HI! You will need to open your 1201n to remove the battery, for clearnig the cmos... I don´t know where is the jumper of the clean cmos....

I installed this biosmod on my 1201n and I could to do the overclock until 2.2ghz on CPU and 184(734)mhz on fsb... and memory configured 1:1 with latency 4:4:4:8 ....
find
quote
#48
The same happened to me, i've messed some settings and now won't boot. Removed the bios battery (and power/battery) and left for over an hour. Still no boot, going to leave it over night.
Anyone now if ther is a switch on the motherboard to reset bios ?

Another question, is it possible to make this pc wake up with USB keyboard from suspend mode ?
Many thanks in advance.
find
quote
#49
Hi,

I have a 1201NL (270/single core, instead of the 330), and, i love this netbook, it has almost replaced my desktop, aside of more heavy tasks and playing newer games.

I've been using it daily, for the past 2years, always with the atom running at ~2100mHz using the asrock oc utility, and, also a slight oc in the ion.

I've had to open it 2 or 3 times to clean it and slight mod for better air circulation and change thermal compound, but, i manage to get it running at "low" temperatures.

Since the 1201NL is just an underrated cpu model of the 1201N, and lower cap. batt, will this bios work in it also? I'm looking for more options than the ahci ones (already got that one)


Thanks for all the good work you've all been doing here!
find
quote
#50
(10-16-2012, 11:22 AM)jpl69 Wrote: The same happened to me, i've messed some settings and now won't boot. Removed the bios battery (and power/battery) and left for over an hour. Still no boot, going to leave it over night.
Anyone now if ther is a switch on the motherboard to reset bios ?

Another question, is it possible to make this pc wake up with USB keyboard from suspend mode ?
Many thanks in advance.

One week without bios battery!!! Still no boot just black screen!

Anybody help me ...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)