Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6370
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424502
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224633
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309750
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169385
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[solved] Please enable AHCI for Asus EeePC 1201NL
#1
Please enable AHCI in Bios forAsus EeePC 1201NL.
THANX a lot! Shy


Attached Files
.zip   1201NL-ASUS-0315.zip (Size: 671.85 KB / Downloads: 28)
find
quote
#2
Try this. Wink

http://bios-mods.com/BIOS/AMI/ACHI%20mod...315mod.zip


Attached Files
.zip   1201nl-asus-0315mod.zip (Size: 671.87 KB / Downloads: 67)

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
Thanks a lot for quickly work. Now i have IDE, Raid and Native. But AHCI mode isn't there Confused
find
quote
#4
The native one is supposed to be AHCI Wink

Do they work?

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
Thumbs Up 
It works great!!!! Many many thanks for your work!Smile
find
quote
#6
Hello everone!

sorry for old topic. but i have problem with my 1201NL and kingston v300. I changed stock BIOS on ACHI version. And when I changed Native mode option the SSD work very slow, in IDE mode all OK. What is this, and possible it repair? Thank you.
find
quote
#7
Hello, friends.

Recently I've been asked by my colleague to resurrect Eee Pc 1201NL (office work purpose). Not only I upgraded RAM, but also switched HDD for an SDD. Also, figured out how to install Win 10 on this machine. Overall performance is nice and kind of snappy (of course keeping in mind it's a 10-years-old netbook). I wanted to unlock further performance boost (AHCI) but there is a small problem. I cannot mod the BIOS, because flashing tools won't work under win10. I was trying to make use of 'BIOS update' page on this website to create DOS bootable device, but all the links are not available for me. I'm not sure if it's because of my rank or they simply expired long ago. Can I ask you to attach them once again?

Also, I was wondering if there is any way to allocate more SDRAM for ION GPU. If there is such possibility, please unlock it Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)