Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14003
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424471
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224556
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169332
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E5-575(G) BIOS unlock
hi, i need if you can unlock the advanced options in my bios, thanks in advance!


Attached Files
.bin   bios_backup_acer_e5_575g_12-01-2021-1536.Bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 15)
find
quote
(12-01-2021, 01:48 PM)quitoshi Wrote: hi, i need if you can unlock the advanced options in my bios, thanks in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi,I have an E5-575G-5385 and I want unlock bios for set DRAM Menu and MHZ Ram on Advanced Menu. I use bios 1.47, and I don’t know how to have dump bios. Can you help me? Thanks
find
quote
(01-31-2022, 08:32 PM)Spaggio Wrote: Hi,I have an E5-575G-5385 and I want unlock bios for set DRAM Menu and MHZ Ram on Advanced Menu. I use bios 1.47, and I don’t know how to have dump bios. Can you help me? Thanks
Hi
Make your bios dump
find
quote
Hi, I have an E5-575G-34PS with 1.47 bios. To unlock "Advanced" menu I must get dump by SPI programmer?
find
quote
(04-04-2022, 11:04 AM)l27001 Wrote: Hi, I have an E5-575G-34PS with 1.47 bios. To unlock "Advanced" menu I must get dump by SPI programmer?
Hi
Make your bios dump
find
quote
Model: E5-575G
Bios ver: V1.47

I need unlock "Advanced" tab to enable sth like "State After Power Failure" to "Power On"

Stock bios:
Acer site: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_23
Or my dump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vdknpy0nu...k.bin/file

My email: zemlasoncevna@gmail.com
find
quote
Hi, I have an E5-575G-50J9. I want to unlock advanced option.
I dumped my BIOS use CH341A
What I need to do next?
Thanks
find
quote
(07-16-2022, 02:09 AM)andyching168 Wrote: Hi, I have an E5-575G-50J9. I want to unlock advanced option.
I dumped my BIOS use CH341A
What I need to do next?
Thanks
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
Hello im new in this site.
I need for unlocking my bios for my laptop

Acer Aspire E5-575G.
BIOS - InsydeH20 5.0
BIOS version - 1.47
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)