Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 105
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 172
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222306
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118933
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6669
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309016
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61791
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 492
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20132
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168873
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6172
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 693
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5652
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60972
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274830
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 807
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24760

DFI LT X48-TR2
#1
very n00b but very intrested in modding bios for my x48 "old" platform

now I have the last original bios file (AWARD)

I'd like to update:
Jmb raid rom
AHCI rom
intel SATA rom

first I made some homeworks with cbrom Smile

I chose to update Jmb and AHCI rom as intel SATA is not easy to be compatible with latest revision

with no luck!!!
BSOD on windows loading...

original bios in attach

here are some detailed info:

AHCI option ROM BIOS revision: 01.03.00

Intel Matrix Storage option ROM: 7.5.0.1017

my specs:

QX9770
8,0 GB of ram
win 7 64-bit
RAID 0


Attached Files
.zip   X48ADC24.zip (Size: 464.03 KB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#2
my progress

I'm able to update Intel Matrix Storage option ROM to 7.6.0.1011

huppy!!!

that was easy... go ahead

I cant check if all is ok with jmicron as no devices is attached...
but I'm going to update Jmb363 to 1.07.28

according to this official history it is the last stable version
ftp://driver.jmicron.com.tw/SATA_Control...20note.txt


Attached Files
.zip   jmb363_1.07.28_raid.bin.zip (Size: 17.38 KB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#3
done!

just a little software issue
"xInsIDE.exe has stopped working"

warning: I must rollback to "Native IDE" BIOS setting in order to load windows w/out xInsIDE.exe stopping

I cant replicate this error in 1.06.69 due to update, maybe next time... becouse I have usually left my BIOS setting to "Native IDE"

driver version in windows is R1.17.63_WHQL

last test report, I'm tired!

I'm able to update Intel Matrix Storage option ROM to 8.7.0.1007
find
quote
#4
my first rel:

AHCI ROM
Phoenix 1.03.00 -> 1.03.50
SATA ROM
IMS 7.5.0.1017 -> 7.6.0.1011
JMC36x ROM
Jmicron 1.06.69 -> 1.07.28

very stable Tongue

I'm asking if I can change AHCI isa moduleby Phoenix with a pci module by Intel (1.20E)...
first tests failed


Attached Files
.zip   X48ADC24MOD_AHCI-01.03.50_IMS-7.6.0.1011_JMS-1.07.28.BIN.zip (Size: 464.7 KB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#5
(08-15-2012, 01:30 AM)luxxx Wrote: my first rel:

AHCI ROM
Phoenix 1.03.00 -> 1.03.50
SATA ROM
IMS 7.5.0.1017 -> 7.6.0.1011
JMC36x ROM
Jmicron 1.06.69 -> 1.07.28

very stable Tongue

I'm asking if I can change AHCI isa moduleby Phoenix with a pci module by Intel (1.20E)...
first tests failed

This is awesome work, unfortunately I have the t2rs, rather than the t2r. What tools did you use to accomplish this?
find
quote
#6
Hi,
i have download the file but it ist broken.
I can´t update it, because biosflasher say that the file are not correct.
Can u upload a new one pls ?
ty
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)