Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424186
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 225
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223875
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309539
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20226
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169166
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6271
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5741
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61122
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274958

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T450(s) (JBETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#11
(11-19-2015, 03:14 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok mate,
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7g7SBdCKs

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

Would it be possible for you to reupload this? I also have a T450s and the link is dead.

Never mind, looks like OP mirrored it over here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/3...eleration/
find
quote
#12
Hi all!

Like osx86ftw in his recent thread, I'm looking to change the DVMT pre-allocated memory setting on my ThinkPad and need help unlocking the BIOS to access that setting. Unfortunately, I tried the BIOS BDMaster unlocked for him, and it just resulted in my laptop starting for about 10 seconds and shutting down again (I do get the TPM beeps after flashing the modded BIOS, but nothing else). His unmodified BIOS backup has the same behavior, so something must be incompatible with my system. I have a CH341a programmer with a working software setup, so I should be good to go on the hardware side of things.

I've gathered all of the files and reports I've seen requested in other threads, including dumps from the CH341a and the Universal Backup tool, an AIDA64 report, the Backup Tools results.rar, and pictures of each screen in the BIOS: 

[removed]

If someone could take a look and unlock the hidden menus, it would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks in advance! You guys rock.  Cool
find
quote
#13
I managed to diff the original and modified BIOS files provided by osx86ftw and used UEFITool to patch my backup and unlock the hidden menus on version 1.17 (JBET52WW). You can find my original BIOS backup and the unlocked version at the link below:

https://mega.nz/#F!DJJzXRZb!gZcuNRHdgiI44BB7zBDyDQ

In case others run into the problem I did with different BIOS versions not working on their machines, you just have to open my modded BIOS in UEFITool, extract GUIDs 79E0EDD7-9D1D-4F41-AE1A-F896169E5216 and 32442D09-1D11-4E27-8AAB-90FE6ACB0489 as-is (will give you two FFS files), then replace the same GUIDs in your BIOS with the modded versions. Save and flash, and you should be good.

[Image: OnrexSOh.jpg]
find
quote
#14
Which BIOS Version did you use?

I'm about to get a T450s, and am already quite happy that there's no WIFI whitelist, but for OSX I'll need to set VRAM too...

And I'ld prefer to have the latest BIOS

Could you describe in Detail how to deal with uefitool? I've only used it once to extract some part's from a T430s to flash coreboot

EDIT: should read posts properly... You've used 1.17 and Lenovo just released 1.21 on the 24th of february...
find
quote
#15
Requesting the setup/advance options menu be unlocked to change DVMT.

- Lenovo T450s
- Current menu screenshot
- Bios dump using ch341a programmer

Thanks in advance to the person helping with this, appreciation will be in the form of donations.
find
quote
#16
Hello nicklenak,

Unfortunately, this image is UEFI. I am only capable of modding Phoenix BIOS images, so I cannot help you.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#17
(07-20-2016, 12:32 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello nicklenak,

Unfortunately, this image is UEFI. I am only capable of modding Phoenix BIOS images, so I cannot help you.

~Steven

Thanks for the feedback. Is this the right thread to request such mod for UEFI firmware?
find
quote
#18
Reposting in correct thread for UEFI firmware.


Requesting the setup/advance options menu be unlocked to change DVMT.

- Lenovo T450s
- Bios dump using ch341a programmer

Thanks in advance to the person helping with this, appreciation will be in the form of donations.
find
quote
#19
Hello nicklenak,

I have moved this thread to the Phoenix UEFI sub-forum.

The dropbox link to your UEFI is down.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#20
(08-08-2016, 11:43 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello nicklenak,

I have moved this thread to the Phoenix UEFI sub-forum.

The dropbox link to your UEFI is down.

~Steven

Thanks for trying to help. Dudu2002 already did a perfectly working mod to my UEFI firmware.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)