Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 131
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 121
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 189
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118980
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6682
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309124
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61835
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 508
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20147
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168944
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6192
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 711
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5674
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61008
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274850
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24768

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkCentre M81 & M91p and ThinkStation E30 (9HKTxxA) Whitelist Removal
#11
Hi i found it easier to get my GPU's device id changed in the GPU bios.
there are 2 device id's in the bios one is in the old style bios section the other seems to be in the EFI section.
if you change the one in the old style bios section (non efi) then the motherboard detects that and says ok (i used a 7870 device id which works on the most up to date bios for the m91p)
after getting in to windows GPUZ and windows (atleast windows 7) get the device id from the EFI section. and the card is detected as the correct card in windows..

if you google Flash 270x with 7870 bios (or something similar) you should find the thread with the process in it.
find
quote
#12
Hi,


I have a lenovo ThinkCentre M91p and I would like to have my BIOS GPU whitelist removed. The reason is that I can not use my AMD rx 570 graphic card.

I attached the latest BIOS (wich I already installed)

Thanks in advance.


Attached Files
.zip   9hjt54usa.zip (Size: 2.16 MB / Downloads: 29)
find
quote
#13
Hi, I'm a new user here and I need help with something, I have a Lenovo Thinkstation E30 Desktop that I want to upgrade the Graphics card in,
the card in specific is an AMD Radeon 7570 GPU. The problem is there is a white list in the BIOS that prohibits most if not all AMD GPU's from working with the motherboard. I was wondering if one of you could remove the white list or help me remove the white list from the Thinkstation BIOS so all video cards are compatible with the system. Sorry for asking for help but the way Lenovo sets up their BIOS'es is just utter garbage and it's confusing :/

BIOS Download from official Lenovo website: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds018245



Desktop Make: Lenovo
Model: Thinkstation E30
CPU: Intel Core i3 2120
Bios Version: 9HKT58AUS (Unknown version number, BIOS was made on 6/10/2014)
Motherboard Type/Model: Unknown, CPU-Z and Speccy list it as a generic LENOVO Sandy Bridge Motherboard
find
quote
#14
Hi! I have the same issue with the rx480 8gb version. My Bios Version is 9HJY58USA, here's the download link:

https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...y58usa.exe

it would be nice to have this card working Angel
find
quote
#15
I have an E30 trying to install a rx 570 graphics card. I'm thinking this is a whitelist issue. Any help provided would be appreciated very much
find
quote
#16
Hello, I really need  a gpu whitelist removal bios for my lenovo m91p, I want to make an R9 280x work with it, I read online that yo uneed a custom bios, I have no problem in paying a little if this is done, my current bios version is: 9HKT54A
find
quote
#17
bump~! please help ;/
find
quote
#18
(01-06-2017, 02:56 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Alienwolfdog & mardsis,

I am going to move this thread to the WiFi/WWAN Whitelist Removal forum so that it can get attention from our whitelist removers.

~Steven

sorry admin, where is the BIOS file you modified? Thanks...
find
quote
#19
I have same problem in ATI 7450,please help!
find
quote
#20
Can someone provide me the bios with a modified gpu whitelist for the Lenovo m91p? My current bios version is 9HKT58AUS or 9HKT58A
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)