Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6520
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308230
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61542
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168422
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5970
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5470
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60722
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274666
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 645
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24612
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693634
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173997
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59533
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43059

[REQUEST] Lenovo B490 (H1ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#61
Hello guys!
Can someone help me to remove whitelist for my B490 ???
I have my backup files here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jLyCkm...Dm7Rk9UHKP
I picked this from Universal Bios Backup Toll
Pleaseee !
find
quote
#62
Hello!
Can someone help me to remove whitelist for my B490 ???

Manufacturer = Lenovo B490
Model = 20207
UEFI Bios version = H1ET75WW (1.18)'
UEFI Bios Date = 06/27/2013
Embedded Controller Version = H1EC3322 (1.13)

bios backup
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IJ3gXQ...ZzYdZaLlR7

Thank you
find
quote
#63
Hello, could help me to unlock my bios for change wifi card?

Manufacturer = Lenovo B490
Model = 20207
UEFI Bios version = H1ET85WW (1.23)'
UEFI Bios Date = 04/15/2014


i Did the dump using the Universal BIOS backup toolkit 2.0

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing


Thanks
find
quote
#64
(05-08-2020, 07:59 PM)caio_rebello Wrote: Hello, could help me to unlock my bios for change wifi card?

Manufacturer = Lenovo B490
Model = 20207
UEFI Bios version = H1ET85WW (1.23)'
UEFI Bios Date = 04/15/2014


i Did the dump using the Universal BIOS backup toolkit 2.0

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing


Thanks
Hi
Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 does not work correctly with your bios...use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
find
quote
#65
hi, please remove whitlis for my bios, thanks before,

Manufacturer = Lenovo B490
Model = 20207
UEFI Bios version = H1ET85WW (1.23)'

I dump with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
H1ET85WW(1.23)
find
quote
#66
Hello, please, need to unlock my bios to change the wifi card, and later use egpu from the other mini pci port. I dont know if the CPU upgrade need to change the BIOS, so far the i7 cpu is working fine, just some issues with the temperature, but nothing critical.

Manufacturer = Lenovo B490
System Model = 377222P
System SKU = 3772
PROCESSOR = INTEL CORE I7-3630QM CPU
UEFI Bios version = H1ET85WW (1.23)'
UEFI Bios Date = 04/15/2014
SMBIOS VERSION = 2.7

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c0w4tq

tkyvm

peace
find
quote
#67
(06-15-2020, 10:09 AM)mlkchapaquente Wrote: Hello, please, need to unlock my bios to change the wifi card, and later use egpu from the other mini pci port. I dont know if the CPU upgrade need to change the BIOS, so far the i7 cpu is working fine, just some issues with the temperature, but nothing critical.

Manufacturer = Lenovo B490
System Model = 377222P
System SKU = 3772
PROCESSOR = INTEL CORE I7-3630QM CPU
UEFI Bios version = H1ET85WW (1.23)'
UEFI Bios Date = 04/15/2014
SMBIOS VERSION = 2.7

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c0w4tq

tkyvm

peace

Anyone can help me?
find
quote
#68
Hello, please, need to unlock my bios to change the replacement battery

Manufacturer = Lenovo B490
Model = 20207
UEFI Bios version = H1ET69WW (1.12)'

I dump with BACKUP_Tools19 and Universal BIOS backup toolkit 2.0
My dump: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/lvxj...M%2BO2q91w
find
quote
#69
(02-13-2016, 07:42 AM)abytantowi Wrote: Change Wlan Card To Atheros Awb22 Dual band And Error 1802 unauthorized network card is plugged in System Halted

Lenovo B480 Whitelist Remove

Motherboard
Cpu : Core i3 3110M Ivy Bridge (UPGRADED)
Manufacturer : Lenovo
Model : B480 (20140)
Field Value
BIOS Properties 
BIOS Type Phoenix SC-T v2.2
BIOS Version H1ET29WW (1.02)
BIOS DATE : 04/30/2012

Step to Flash : 
1. update your bios to Ver H1ET73WW Download On Lenovo Website
2. Download And Extrack File From Me
3. Make A DOS With Rufus And Copy File To Flash Disk
4. run "flash.bat" and enter
5. Succesful With Green Text Turn Off laptop 
6. Instal Wifi Card
7. And Report

Lenovo B480 Whitelist Remove : Here

Lenovo B490 Whitelist Remove For H1ET73WW(1.16)

Motherboard
Cpu : Core i3 3110M Ivy Bridge
Manufacturer : Lenovo
Model : B490 (20207)

Field Value
BIOS Properties 
BIOS Type Phoenix EFI
BIOS Version H1ET73WW(1.16)
System BIOS Date 04/10/2013
Video BIOS Date 01/16/12

1. Download And Extrack File
2. Make A DOS With Rufus And Copy File To Flash Disk
3. run "flash.bat" and enter
4. Succesful With Green Text Turn Off laptop 
5. Instal Wifi Card And Report

Download B490 Mods Whitelist Remove : Here

tyvm, worked 100%
find
quote
#70
Hi there,
can someone please help me whitelisting the mini pci-e from my BIOS? I need it for an egpu adapter.
Information and bios dump below:

Laptop: Lenovo B490
CPU: Intel i7-3612Qm
UEFI Bios Version: H1ET75WW (1.18)
UEFI BIOS Date: 2013-06-27
Embedded Controller Version: H1EC33WW (1.13)
Machine Type Model: 37722XP

Bios dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/6fd666
Note: I only used BACKUP_tools19 for dumping the bios. If there is something else I need to do, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: So, I decided to move forward with this myself and here is the result/solution for everyone that happens to stumble upon this thread while searching for this:
The Bios flash "Lenovo B490 Whitelist Remove For H1ET73WW(1.16)" posted by abytantowi (quoted in the reply just above this one) worked for my machine. I used Rufus to create a freeDOS bootable USB drive, ran flash.bat, rebooted, tested with a different wlan card and it worked no problem. I just ordered an egpu adapter to test it too, and I'll return here to edit this post with the results once it arrives.

EDIT2: So i just tested the eGPU adapter and had no success. I mainly had two problems:
First, there was not enough space to fit the adapter. I managed to connect it to Mini Pci-e port, but could not fully 'press it down' because the Hard Drive gets in the way. So I broke a plastic part that divides the Mini Pci-e connector and the Hard Drive placement, and still barely made it fit.
Now comes the second issue, after that, I only got a black screen. Both on the internal screen and on an external one, connected to the GPU (I used a GTX 650). I tried everything, even connecting with the PC turned on, but to no avail. After several attempts to fix it, I gave up.
I know this isn't an eGPU forum, but since a lot of people come here to have their BIOS whitelisted in order to attempt using an eGPU with their B490, I figured this information might be useful.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)