Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 95
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 109
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 171
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222241
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118931
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 187
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6666
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308999
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61785
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 489
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20131
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168861
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6169
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 691
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5649
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60966
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274826
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24759

lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
#1
Wink 
Here is the Advanced Menu Unlocked And removed wificard Restrictions
Just download the attachment
and choose Unlocked.rom then flash
Go to Bios And in Configuration Menu
hidden menu and disable it
then restart
and congratulation you have successfully unlocked the hidden Menu For our old laptop ....

Credits to
Xsmile (i took his instructions For another Laptop and work on it For 5 hours)


For Lenovo Z570


Attached Files
.rar   LENOVOBIOS.rar (Size: 2.83 MB / Downloads: 408)
find
quote
#2
LENOVOBIOS.RAR IS Corrupted
find
quote
#3
(02-16-2021, 07:58 AM)nirmalbhr7 Wrote: LENOVOBIOS.RAR IS Corrupted
on my laptop I did all the procedures, and I get a blue screen Sad
find
quote
#4
(02-16-2021, 07:58 AM)nirmalbhr7 Wrote: LENOVOBIOS.RAR IS Corrupted
it's not corrupted you just have to download winrar version 5

(02-24-2021, 05:58 PM)pumon447 Wrote: on my laptop I did all the procedures, and I get a blue screen Sad
show me the bluescreen please...
find
quote
#5
For everything to work, you need to flash from under windows 8.1 or 7! On windows 10, it gives an error.
find
quote
#6
Thank you! This BIOS fixed broken wifi at my laptop
find
quote
#7
I love you.. Thanks a lot. After doing something years ago, yes something, I don't remember what I did, but I disabled my graphics card and after that I couldn't access my bios settings for years. After flashing this, now I can once again enable my graphics card. Not that it matters much, but I found peace. At first the display was dark, I panicked for a whole 3-4 minutes than forced shutdown by pressing the power button. And now it's all good, I mean better than ever. thanks again.
find
quote
#8
Bro how meny function are working
find
quote
#9
(10-10-2020, 08:11 PM)DR.iTACHi Wrote: Here is the Advanced Menu Unlocked And removed wificard Restrictions
Just download the attachment
and choose Unlocked.rom then flash
Go to Bios And in Configuration Menu
hidden menu and disable it
then restart
and congratulation you have successfully unlocked the hidden Menu For our old laptop ....

Credits to
Xsmile (i took his instructions For another Laptop and work  on it For 5 hours)


For Lenovo Z570

Thank you very much man! Everything worked correctly, additional settings appeared! Smile Smile Smile
find
quote
#10
Smile 
Thank you very much, DR.iTACHi, for the unlocked BIOS for the Lenovo Z570. 

I wanted to ask: how can I change my Lenovo Serial Number, because your unlocked BIOS has changed my serial number.

Thanks in advance,

brunobox99
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)