Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6516
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 120
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308175
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61531
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19933
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168390
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5961
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5465
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60711
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274661
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 640
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693485
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173966
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 917
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59520
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43054

[REQUEST] Lenovo G40-80 (B0CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hey guys!
I have a Lenovo G40-80 running b0cna0ww BIOS.
It seems to be the same as the G50-80 discussed here in this thread.

Reference:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/sv/pt/produ...s/ds102231

Is this the set I need to buy in order to be able to flash the modded bios?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32725360255.html

By the way, can someone share the b0cna0ww bios modded file?
Is there any schematics so I can find the bios module in my motherboard?

Thanks guys Big Grin
find
quote
#2
(08-01-2019, 12:48 PM)diegoweb Wrote: Hey guys!
I have a Lenovo G40-80 running b0cna0ww BIOS.
It seems to be the same as the G50-80 discussed here in this thread.

Reference:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/sv/pt/produ...s/ds102231

Is this the set I need to buy in order to be able to flash the modded bios?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32725360255.html

By the way, can someone share the b0cna0ww bios modded file?
Is there any schematics so I can find the bios module in my motherboard?

Thanks guys Big Grin
Hi
yes, you need this tools (SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip)
ALL mods is personal! Need your dump only
find
quote
#3
(08-01-2019, 12:59 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 12:48 PM)diegoweb Wrote: Hey guys!
I have a Lenovo G40-80 running b0cna0ww BIOS.
It seems to be the same as the G50-80 discussed here in this thread.

Reference:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/sv/pt/produ...s/ds102231

Is this the set I need to buy in order to be able to flash the modded bios?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32725360255.html

By the way, can someone share the b0cna0ww bios modded file?
Is there any schematics so I can find the bios module in my motherboard?

Thanks guys Big Grin
Hi
yes, you need this tools (SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip)
ALL mods is personal! Need your dump only

I see.
I just bought the bundle above that I mentioned and as soon as I get it, I come back here in this thread.

Thanks for your help  Cool

---EDIT
Hey!
I went to my BIOS Setup to see my bios version.
As I can see, I have updated it to the latest version, though I have a menu that let me flashback an older version.
Can you please check if those tools are really needed?
Perhaps I can flash an older bios version and then flash your modded one.

Check here (since I don't know what info there is sensitive, I blurred what I thought it would be, since this is a public forum):
[Image: 2SpjdtV.png]
[Image: GT9Pard.png]
find
quote
#4
Hi guys,
Can someone help me?
I am trying to access the Advanced tab in the BIOS.

If possible, I would like a No Whitelist (Wifi) mod as well.

Adding ... Is it possible to insert a mod for RAID? This laptop does not natively support this configuration.

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/en/en/produ...?name=BIOS

Att,
ChesterNut999
find
quote
#5
Hi guys,

My dump file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Att,
ChesterNut999
find
quote
#6
(04-05-2021, 10:58 AM)ChesterNut999 Wrote: Hi guys,

My dump file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Att,
ChesterNut999
Your bios is rewrite protected

Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#7
Hi friend,

Ahh ... It's more complicated than I think and involves costs (I'm in Brazil, you know? ... Huahuha).
Well ... In that case, ok. Maybe in the future, when I am in better conditions (money), I will be able to do that.

Thank you for your time and patient.

Att,
ChesterNut999
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)