Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 37
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 65
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 124
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221934
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118885
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 153
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6635
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308907
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61710
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20088
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168775
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6123
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5616
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60908
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274793
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 768
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24730

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 (5DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#71
(04-17-2020, 02:00 PM)Apololenovo13 Wrote: hello, i have a lenovo y580 whit a broken wireless card, and i want to change it. I bought a new wireless  adapter but i realized that my lenovo hava a withelist bios.

Could you help me with a mod bios??

My Laptop:

Lenovo y580
Model name:2099[url=https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/T12ufHYONc8NxAQYt2nHCQ][/url]
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#72
(04-18-2020, 04:46 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 02:00 PM)Apololenovo13 Wrote: hello, i have a lenovo y580 whit a broken wireless card, and i want to change it. I bought a new wireless  adapter but i realized that my lenovo hava a withelist bios.

Could you help me with a mod bios??

My Laptop:

Lenovo y580
Model name:2099[/url]
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hi,

I have a Lenovo Y580 with a bad wireless card and I want to change it. I bought a new wireless card.

Can you help me mod the BIOS and remove the whitelist?

Laptop:

Lenovo Y580
Model name: 20132

[url=https://www.sendspace.com/file/1wq8c7]https://www.sendspace.com/file/1wq8c7
find
quote
#73
(05-04-2020, 09:28 PM)Raginghand12 Wrote: Hi,

I have a Lenovo Y580 with a bad wireless card and I want to change it. I bought a new wireless card.

Can you help me mod the BIOS and remove the whitelist?

Laptop:

Lenovo Y580
[url=https://www.sendspace.com/file/1wq8c7][/url]
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#74
Hello !
Can someone please help me unlock BIOS on my Lenovo Y580.
I would like to use Intel AX200NGX Wireless card but it says that the card is not white listed.

my BIOS is LENOVO-5DCN38WW(V2.05) that I've dumped with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.
Type: Inside BIOS / ACPI 2.0
https://we.tl/t-5NFAloYJ8v
Thank you very much
find
quote
#75
Hi, Could you please help me to remove whitelist for Lenovo Y580?
Thank you.
BIOS Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/soiaqi
find
quote
#76
Hi, I have a Lenovo Y580 and would like to upgrade my Wireless LAN card, would you please help to remove the whitelist from my BIOS?

Below are the files link and related information of my notebook, I am really appreciated for your help.

Lenovo IdeaPad Y580
Model: 20132
Current BIOS: v2.07
Wireless Card will be upgrade: miniPCI-E Wi-Fi 6E AX210HMW with BT 5.2

Bios Files Link: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/7wuW...aRqXSBAgxA

Thank you,
Joe
find
quote
#77
I see many posts for this mod but do not see where to download so I am asking again. I also could use a recovery method suggestion. Thank you
find
quote
#78
Here attached Lenovo_IdeaPad_Y480_Y580_NWL_ADV_5DCN40WW_Generalized file ...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1dofws

Regards


Attached Files
.rar   Lenovo_IdeaPad_Y480_Y580_NWL_ADV_5DCN40WW_Generalized.rar (Size: 4.47 MB / Downloads: 24)
find
quote
#79
Hi,
I am looking for modded bios for my Y580 with:
- removed Wi-Fi whitelist
- removed WWAN whitelist
- removed battery whitelist
- enabled advanced menu
My bios version: 5DCN40WW (V2.07)

Could you help me? Smile
find
quote
#80
Hello,
I need to unlock Lenovo Y580 BIOS.  Here is the link to the file.
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/x5W5...sB2%2FJCzQ

Wireless Card upgrade - Wireless-AC 7265HMW

Please help.
Thanks.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)