Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108041
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9215
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14362
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425649
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227603
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119720
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310594
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 (5DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#71
(04-17-2020, 02:00 PM)Apololenovo13 Wrote: hello, i have a lenovo y580 whit a broken wireless card, and i want to change it. I bought a new wireless  adapter but i realized that my lenovo hava a withelist bios.

Could you help me with a mod bios??

My Laptop:

Lenovo y580
Model name:2099[url=https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/T12ufHYONc8NxAQYt2nHCQ][/url]
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#72
(04-18-2020, 04:46 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 02:00 PM)Apololenovo13 Wrote: hello, i have a lenovo y580 whit a broken wireless card, and i want to change it. I bought a new wireless  adapter but i realized that my lenovo hava a withelist bios.

Could you help me with a mod bios??

My Laptop:

Lenovo y580
Model name:2099[/url]
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hi,

I have a Lenovo Y580 with a bad wireless card and I want to change it. I bought a new wireless card.

Can you help me mod the BIOS and remove the whitelist?

Laptop:

Lenovo Y580
Model name: 20132

[url=https://www.sendspace.com/file/1wq8c7]https://www.sendspace.com/file/1wq8c7
find
quote
#73
(05-04-2020, 09:28 PM)Raginghand12 Wrote: Hi,

I have a Lenovo Y580 with a bad wireless card and I want to change it. I bought a new wireless card.

Can you help me mod the BIOS and remove the whitelist?

Laptop:

Lenovo Y580
[url=https://www.sendspace.com/file/1wq8c7][/url]
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#74
Hello !
Can someone please help me unlock BIOS on my Lenovo Y580.
I would like to use Intel AX200NGX Wireless card but it says that the card is not white listed.

my BIOS is LENOVO-5DCN38WW(V2.05) that I've dumped with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.
Type: Inside BIOS / ACPI 2.0
https://we.tl/t-5NFAloYJ8v
Thank you very much
find
quote
#75
Hi, Could you please help me to remove whitelist for Lenovo Y580?
Thank you.
BIOS Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/soiaqi
find
quote
#76
Hi, I have a Lenovo Y580 and would like to upgrade my Wireless LAN card, would you please help to remove the whitelist from my BIOS?

Below are the files link and related information of my notebook, I am really appreciated for your help.

Lenovo IdeaPad Y580
Model: 20132
Current BIOS: v2.07
Wireless Card will be upgrade: miniPCI-E Wi-Fi 6E AX210HMW with BT 5.2

Bios Files Link: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/7wuW...aRqXSBAgxA

Thank you,
Joe
find
quote
#77
I see many posts for this mod but do not see where to download so I am asking again. I also could use a recovery method suggestion. Thank you
find
quote
#78
Here attached Lenovo_IdeaPad_Y480_Y580_NWL_ADV_5DCN40WW_Generalized file ...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1dofws

Regards


Attached Files
.rar   Lenovo_IdeaPad_Y480_Y580_NWL_ADV_5DCN40WW_Generalized.rar (Size: 4.47 MB / Downloads: 24)
find
quote
#79
Hi,
I am looking for modded bios for my Y580 with:
- removed Wi-Fi whitelist
- removed WWAN whitelist
- removed battery whitelist
- enabled advanced menu
My bios version: 5DCN40WW (V2.07)

Could you help me? Smile
find
quote
#80
Hello,
I need to unlock Lenovo Y580 BIOS.  Here is the link to the file.
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/x5W5...sB2%2FJCzQ

Wireless Card upgrade - Wireless-AC 7265HMW

Please help.
Thanks.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)