Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 754
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107830
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3536
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9188
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8748
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14347
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425621
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 531
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227518
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119700
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6996
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 618
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310574
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62222

XFX nForce 790i Ultra SLI Xeon Support Request
#1
Hi all,

please could anyone put Xeon (5400 series) microcodes inside the latest two BIOS versions (P09 and P10) of the XFX nForce 790i Ultra SLI motherboard (by replacing Engeneering Samples or/and Celerons/Pentiums)?
The reason is why, because it's possible to flash it over EVGA nForce 790i Ultra SLI models (because it's nVidia refernece with supposed better RAM support than the EVGA BIOS versions.
I already ran 2x 8 GB DDR3-1866 on it, but after video card change (from 560 Ti to 980 Ti) 16 GB won't boot up anymore (BIOS boot loop), only 8 GB working.

Thanks a lot in advance

Cheers
rampage


Attached Files
.rar   790i_P09_XFX.rar (Size: 475 KB / Downloads: 44)
.rar   790i_P10_XFX.rar (Size: 509.84 KB / Downloads: 67)
find
quote
#2
http://www.delidded.com/how-to-update-cp...enix-bios/
find
quote
#3
(04-13-2017, 11:44 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: http://www.delidded.com/how-to-update-cp...enix-bios/

Thank you!


Attached Files
.bin   XFX_NF79P09_XEON_MOD.BIN (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 81)
find
quote
#4
Can somebody help me with this? This board is old and I can't find even latest official bios. I also need it to be modified to work with Xeon x5492, because this is the cpu I am using. And I am completely new in this stuff... Confused
find
quote
#5
Last XFX BIOS is above, or you can use the latest from EVGA Site (Same board different stickers)
How to update is linked above, but that is outdated and you can get all newer microcodes here - https://github.com/platomav/CPUMicrocode...ster/Intel

If you need this done for you let me know.
find
quote
#6
(06-08-2019, 02:04 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Last XFX BIOS is above, or you can use the latest from EVGA Site (Same board different stickers)
How to update is linked above, but that is outdated and you can get all newer microcodes here - https://github.com/platomav/CPUMicrocode...ster/Intel

If you need this done for you let me know.

Thanks for reply.
I've figured out everything, I used the latest bios that was made from the EVGA P10 BIOS - credits to chinobino.
I've also pushed LGA 771 and LGA 775 microcode to that bios so everything is all in one if everybody is going to need it.
Ps. I Had to flash it via dos mode by using AWD865, AWD 899 wasn't working for me. 

Cheers!  Big Grin


Attached Files
.bin   811N3P10.BIN (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 50)
find
quote
#7
I know, it's 2020, but I love my hardware! Thanks for making the file!
find
quote
#8
(03-08-2020, 04:34 AM)SpeedCola Wrote: I know, it's 2020, but I love my hardware! Thanks for making the file!

It's 2023 and I still love it! Big Grin
find
quote
#9
Thank you all! I built the computer of my dreams when I was young, something I couldn't afford them. 
I used your firmware instructions and assembled: xfx nforce 790i ultra sli + xeon x5470 + 2 x 295 gtx (msi) + ram 2 x 4 gb 1866 mhz 9/9/9/27 + 1200 watt platinum + 2 ssd (256|512 gb) + windows vista x64 sp2  Big Grin I'll play old games from those years
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)