Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 150
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 200
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222963
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119015
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 198
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6696
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309235
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61853
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20155
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168991
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6207
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 716
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5685
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61035
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274872
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 830
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24774

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hey guys,

i wanted to change my Battery in my Lenovo E330 Edge but it says that my new aftermarket battery can't be charged. I think it is a whitelist problem. I hope you can help me Smile

Already made a BIOS Dump via Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0 but i don't know if it was the correct tool.
You can find the file here https://hochschulebonnrheinsieg-my.share...Q?e=1ogKe6

Thank you in advance Smile
find
quote
(05-17-2022, 03:04 PM)thisguyhax. Wrote: Hey guys,

i wanted to change my Battery in my Lenovo E330 Edge but it says that my new aftermarket battery can't be charged. I think it is a whitelist problem. I hope you can help me Smile

Already made a BIOS Dump via Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0 but i don't know if it was the correct tool.
You can find the file here https://hochschulebonnrheinsieg-my.share...Q?e=1ogKe6

Thank you in advance Smile
Hi
"Battery whitelist" does not exist...the control of the battery is carried out by the EC
find
quote
Hi there,

switched from i5-3210M to i7-3612QM, and replaced the wifi module, had already a whitelisted bios, but CPU cant get recognised really.

Lenovo Thinkpad E330
Bios version: Probably H3ET79WW(1.16)

Can't find BIOS Tools 19, please help!
find
quote
Hello

I would like to have the wifi whitelist removed.
Could you please help?

- Manufacturer: Lenovo
- Model: ThinkPad Edge E330 3354-DSG
- Current Bios version: H3ET79WW (1.16)

Thank you
find
quote
I would like to have the wifi whitelist removed.

- Manufacturer: Lenovo
- Model: ThinkPad Edge E330
find
quote
Hello,
I hope someone could help me!
I tried it as described on page 73!
But unfortunately I can't get the bios backup changed!
And the built-in wireless card is unfortunately not reliable!
I made the backup with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0!

- Manufacturer: Lenovo
- Model: ThinkPad Edge E330 3354-BJG
- Current BIOS version: H3ET76WW (1.13)
Bios Backup
https://www.sendspace.com/file/acqny5
find
quote
(03-22-2023, 05:08 AM)Jochen3310 Wrote: Hello,
- Manufacturer: Lenovo
- Model: ThinkPad Edge E330 3354-BJG
- Current BIOS version: H3ET76WW (1.13)
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002,
My laptop model is Lenovo V480s, I'm looking for a method for remove the bios wifi whitelist, According to the Lenovo official site V480s share the same bios(H3ET79WW) with E330.
I would like to know is it possible to remove the whitelist the same way as E330?
If possible, where can i get the BACKUP_Tools19?
Dump file:  https://www.sendspace.com/file/64r70j
find
quote
Hello

I would like to request a CPU and Wi-Fi whitelist removal for my notebook.

Lenovo: E330 - Type 3354
Model: 3354DSG
Bios-Version: H3ET79WW(1.16)
Bios-Date: 2018-06-25
original bios link: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/h3uj79wd.iso
Thx.
find
quote
Hello!
I would like to have the wifi whitelist removed.
Could you please help?

- Manufacturer: Lenovo
- Model: ThinkPad Edge E330 3354-40G
- Current Bios version: 1.16
- My BIOS backup with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit: https://wdho.ru/abe097f

Thanks in advance.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 48 Guest(s)