Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221222
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Today 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118720
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Yesterday 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6578
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308709
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61625
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 366
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20013
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168631
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6044
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 583
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5534
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60813
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274718
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 703
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24679
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694264
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174259

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 BIOS Unlock
#11
Hey man hope your good can you help me out too ? How do I get dump u need
find
quote
#12
Hello, I have acer nitro 5 an515-52 BIOS V1.28 and I would like you to help me unlock all the options in the advanced menu
find
quote
#13
Hello, I have acer nitro 5 an515-52 BIOS V1.28 and I would like you to help me unlock all the options in the advanced menu
find
quote
#14
Hello, I have acer nitro 5 an515-52 BIOS V1.28 and I would like you to help me unlock all the options in the advanced menu.
I don't know how to create a dump of my BIOS.
find
quote
#15
Hello, I have acer nitro 5 an515-52 BIOS V1.28 and I would like you to help me unlock all the options in the advanced menu.
I don't know how to create a dump of my BIOS.
find
quote
#16
Hi, i have Acer-nitro 5 AN515-52 NH.Q3LEU.062 bios v1.28, and i want unlock all my bios hiden settings, can you help me with it?


my bios https://www.sendspace.com/file/dchj3l


Thank you!
find
quote
#17
(03-17-2023, 05:50 PM)Yturii Wrote: Hi, i have Acer-nitro 5 AN515-52 NH.Q3LEU.062 bios v1.28, and i want unlock all my bios hiden settings, can you help me with it?

Thank you!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#18
Hi,

I would like to get my bios unlocked for more options, if possible also the options to change the CPU Powerlimit, turbo Time etc.. I already tried using different programs to control it but that didn't change anything. Any help would be really appreciated.
find
quote
#19
(05-23-2023, 07:17 AM)jason.exe Wrote: Hi,

I would like to get my bios unlocked for more options, if possible also the options to change the CPU Powerlimit, turbo Time etc.. I already tried using different programs to control it but that didn't change anything. Any help would be really appreciated.
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#20
Hi, thank you for replying to my post. Which software do i have to use to create a bios dump ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)