Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6524
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 129
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308241
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61544
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19942
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168430
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5972
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5472
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60726
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274671
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 647
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24615
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693669
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174001
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 923
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59535
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43062

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E440 & E540 (J9ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello
Please help me remove the WLAN whitelist on my E540

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cOxra6k...share_link
find
quote
(05-23-2023, 01:30 PM)follyshake Wrote: Hello
Please help me remove the WLAN whitelist on my E540
Hi
How did you get this file?
Do you have a SPI-programmer?
find
quote
(05-23-2023, 02:28 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-23-2023, 01:30 PM)follyshake Wrote: Hello
Please help me remove the WLAN whitelist on my E540
Hi
How did you get this file?
Do you have a SPI-programmer?

Received using the CH341A programmer and the NeoProgrammer software.
find
quote
Hello, I have a Lenovo thinkpad E540, could you help me to unlock the bios? I want to upgrade my WLAN module. So I need to remove the whitelist and unlock advanced settings and installing new battery.
The wifi module that I am going to install is a 7265hmw


Here is my bios dump:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/v49aet

thanks in advance and great job you do
find
quote
(06-21-2023, 01:13 PM)diego88_7iglesias Wrote: Hello, I have a Lenovo thinkpad E540, could you help me to unlock the bios? I want to upgrade my WLAN module. So I need to remove the whitelist and unlock advanced settings and installing new battery.
The wifi module that I am going to install is a 7265hmw

thanks in advance and great job you do
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
(06-22-2023, 04:39 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-21-2023, 01:13 PM)diego88_7iglesias Wrote: Hello, I have a Lenovo thinkpad E540, could you help me to unlock the bios? I want to upgrade my WLAN module. So I need to remove the whitelist and unlock advanced settings and installing new battery.
The wifi module that I am going to install is a 7265hmw

thanks in advance and great job you do
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Thanks for answering, I bought a programmer and I'm waiting for it to arrive
find
quote
(06-22-2023, 04:39 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-21-2023, 01:13 PM)diego88_7iglesias Wrote: Hello, I have a Lenovo thinkpad E540, could you help me to unlock the bios? I want to upgrade my WLAN module. So I need to remove the whitelist and unlock advanced settings and installing new battery.
The wifi module that I am going to install is a 7265hmw

thanks in advance and great job you do
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Hello, the programmer has arrived and I was able to read the bios, thanks for the help

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qk9gnx
find
quote
(07-10-2023, 04:45 PM)diego88_7iglesias Wrote: Hello, the programmer has arrived and I was able to read the bios, thanks for the help
Hi
A dump of another chip is required - the size is 4MB
find
quote
(07-11-2023, 03:47 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-10-2023, 04:45 PM)diego88_7iglesias Wrote: Hello, the programmer has arrived and I was able to read the bios, thanks for the help
Hi
A dump of another chip is required - the size is 4MB

hello again, try this

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ypk30o
find
quote
(06-21-2023, 01:13 PM)diego88_7iglesias Wrote: Hello, I have a Lenovo thinkpad E540, could you help me to unlock the bios? I want to upgrade my WLAN module. So I need to remove the whitelist and unlock advanced settings
The wifi module that I am going to install is a 7265hmw

thanks in advance and great job you do
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)