Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 183
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 151
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 229
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223327
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119061
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6719
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61885
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 548
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20195
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169077
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6237
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 745
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5717
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61077
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274911
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24800

Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Your bios mod is complete. I sent it to you in PM.
find
quote
Thumbs Up 
hi, nice forum...

I have a P775TM1-G, I would like to ask for an unlocked Bios version with 128GB memory support (3200 Mhz).

Modell: P775TM1-G
i9-9900k
RTX 2060
Bios: 1.07.20
EC firmware: 1.07.15

I have uploaded the stock bios here:  https://www.sendspace.com/file/gmeoky

what tools do i need to flash this modded bios ?

many thanks
find
quote
(08-10-2024, 08:42 AM)Smok Wrote: hi, nice forum...

I have a P775TM1-G, I would like to ask for an unlocked Bios version with 128GB memory support (3200 Mhz).

Modell: P775TM1-G
i9-9900k
RTX 2060
Bios: 1.07.20
EC firmware: 1.07.15

I have uploaded the stock bios here:  https://www.sendspace.com/file/gmeoky

what tools do i need to flash this modded bios ?

many thanks
Hello, as first step, update your bios to latest bios version 1.07.29
You can download it from this place:  https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/
Login:  repo
Password:  repo
find
quote
ok download done, unzip in c:\BIOS

many .exe and .bat file do you have some tutorial ? i don't want to make a mistake
this tutorial link is down http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/...re.830509/

i understood that FlashMeWinX65.bat is the main tools, did i have to run something before or after ?

i get my answer for others user, Feluchi already answer in previus page:

"You don't need to create bootable USB flash drive. You can flash in Windows. As first step, run WMeset.exe , laptop will automatically reboot, then run FlashMeWinX64.bat"

all is ok here my 1.07.29 bios https://www.sendspace.com/file/ul79cj

thanks for all
find
quote
(08-10-2024, 08:42 AM)Smok Wrote: hi, nice forum...

I have a P775TM1-G, I would like to ask for an unlocked Bios version with 128GB memory support (3200 Mhz).

Modell: P775TM1-G
i9-9900k
RTX 2060
Bios: 1.07.20
EC firmware: 1.07.15

I have uploaded the stock bios here:  https://www.sendspace.com/file/gmeoky

what tools do i need to flash this modded bios ?

many thanks

Your bios mod is complete. I sent it to you in PM.
find
quote
hi feluchi
I have a clevo p775tm1-gr core i9 9900k 8gb rtx 2080 laptop computer, it won't turn on without a charger with a battery, but after turning on, the battery works without a charger, and after every restart it gives a bios battery error, and I tried several bios batteries, but the error doesn't go away.
I wanted to update the BIOS and I downloaded the file from the clevo site but I can't update it, I want to run the wmeset.exe file but it doesn't run and I can't disable intel me to run the flashme.bat file
please help me
find
quote
@feluchi, I have a Clevo P775TM1-G

i9-9900K
RTX 2080
BIOS 1.07 (Prema) from January 2019 (I think it's based on 1.07.16???)

I'm having trouble with keyboards not working, replaced it twice. It works for a few weeks, then dies. I read somewhere else that an updated EC firmware might fix this issue, but I didn't know if it was OK to flash stock BIOS over top of a Prema BIOS. Even though, I probably don't use much of the Prema features, I would still like to have an unlocked BIOS.

I was hoping to use the 1.07.29 BIOS here:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dg7itx
find
quote
(03-10-2025, 07:09 AM)ROMAD27 Wrote: @feluchi, I have a Clevo P775TM1-G

i9-9900K
RTX 2080
BIOS 1.07 (Prema) from January 2019 (I think it's based on 1.07.16???)

I'm having trouble with keyboards not working, replaced it twice.  It works for a few weeks, then dies.  I read somewhere else that an updated EC firmware might fix this issue, but I didn't know if it was OK to flash stock BIOS over top of a Prema BIOS.  Even though, I probably don't use much of the Prema features, I would still like to have an unlocked BIOS.

I was hoping to use the 1.07.29 BIOS here:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dg7itx

Hello, I think the best way in your case is to download the original stock Clevo bios (1.07.29) and flash it.
find
quote
I have the clevo P775tm1-g with bios 1.07.27 and ec version 1.07.16
I9-9900k and rtx2080, 64gb of ram. Can someone please help me on how to update the bios. I don't want to brick the machine. I'm struggling with BSODS on windows 10 pro. 
Regards
find
quote
Hey guys. I have bought an Clevo P775tm1-G laptop, i7 9700 (non k) with RTX 2070. Installed Windows 7 Enterprise 64 on it, works ok. However I have some issues. First, I have updated my bios from the depository link but I don't have access to advanced settings, like cpu, overclocking, it's the most basic bios I have ever seen: bios version 1.07.29, ec firmware version 1.07.16. If I don't use throttlestop, the cpu stays only in 65W draw power reducing his speed. I am also missing some drivers: USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller, nvidia USB Type-C port policy controller, and the wifi card, I have tried to access it but I can't find it, cannot get the keyboard out, I was thinking of swapping it but I wanted to make sure of the pins layout. Great forum guys! Thanks in advance for any help!

I have managed to install the usb-C and USB-xhci drivers. I no longer receive a message from windows like "this device can perform faster". I'm getting there. Does anybody know how to remove the keyboard on Clevo P775TM1-G? I believe the wifi card is underneath and I want to check if I can swap it with Intel 8265NGW, I've read somewhere that some guy swapped it and it has windows 7 support. Cheers guys.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)