Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 105
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424450
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3619
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 281
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224509
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119170
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6787
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 407
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169314
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6350
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61201

Optiplex 7060 SFF 9th Generation Intel Core support
#61
My previous mod is compatible with BIOS 1.31.0.
find
quote
#62
(10-20-2024, 03:08 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: My previous mod is compatible with BIOS 1.31.0.

Thank you very much for your contribution.
find
quote
#63
Hi Deathbringer. I was going to PM you but I think this might benefit the thread.

I followed this closely here and on another forum (win raid I think?). Pulled the trigger and tried to get an I7-9700k to work after successfully completing the mod on bios 1.31.

-Updated the PSU to a 500w, PC boots fine with old CPU.

-Installed the 9700k and the PC does not boot.

I do not have another gen 9 cpu or compatible mother board to test.

Only thing I haven't seen on both forums in my review is anyone confirming the 9700K as working.

Is there anything I can provide you for troubleshooting?

All the best,
find
quote
#64
Read this thread attentively: BIOS blocks using all CPUs with stepping P0 (CPUID=0x906EC).
It can't be changed because of Boot Guard.
find
quote
#65
Ok, I understand now. Apologies for my ignorance.

Thank you so much.
find
quote
#66
I can confirm success on the i7-9700k SRG15.

Thanks again Deathbringer.
find
quote
#67
It really works! Thanks DeathBringer!
find
quote
#68
Someone on reddit asked me to check here for them - Deathbringer, will your bios mod work with 1.32.0?

It worked great for me on 1.29 but their Optiplex was already updated when they bought it, I assume.

Thanks.
find
quote
#69
BigTinz
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-O...#pid196475
find
quote
#70
(08-31-2025, 01:59 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: BigTinz
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-O...#pid196475

Hi DeathBringer,

Not sure where that person went, but I've attached desc.bin and bios.bin for bios version 1.32.0.

Thanks!


Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 5.34 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)