Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6412
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14045
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424568
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3658
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 329
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224881
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119211
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6819
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 441
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309840
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62009
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 659
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20320
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169442
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6392
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 866

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen3 (2015) (N14ETxxW) Whitelist Removal
#31
Hello,

I have an X1 Carbon 7th Gen laptop and I recently replaced the broken WWAN device with the original part from Lenovo but unfortunately, the device is not whitelisted!

Any help, please?

Thanks,
find
quote
#32
Hello to all members of this forum!
I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 3 model 20BS with the latest BIOS from August 2021. I want to modify my BIOS to use newer hardware components or to use the advanced menu. Can I request a modification here? Can I read out the bios with software or do I have to use a programmer - Ch341a?
find
quote
#33
Goodday everyone.
  • my machine:  20BS CTO1WW 
  • i would like to use: Intel Wifi AX210

Please PM me about the BIOS dump utility. Thanks for all you experts.
find
quote
#34
Dear BIOS masters.. please help..My new WWAN card stuck at 1802 system halt.... with (8087/0911)..

X1 carbon gen 3, 20BT, N14ET56W (1.34)

bios backup:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sFChgV7...sp=sharing

manufacturer download link:
https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/n14uj32w.exe

could be any mistakes, command me please to correct..

Regards with..
Sky High Thanks..
find
quote
#35
(07-17-2023, 12:59 PM)Apalgo Wrote: Dear BIOS masters.. please help..My new WWAN card stuck at 1802 system halt.... with (8087/0911)..

X1 carbon gen 3, 20BT, N14ET56W (1.34)

bios backup:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sFChgV7...sp=sharing

manufacturer download link:
https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/n14uj32w.exe

could be any mistakes, command me please to correct..

Regards with..
Sky High Thanks..
Hi
Dump wrong
Also your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#36
Hello dear mods ! Wink
I have bought a Lenovo Carbon X1 of the 3rd generation and will
be getting a new router in the next few days that can do Wifi 6
and that´s I want to install a Wifi card in the Lenovo (Intel nx210) Wink
Now I have heard and read that this is not so easy to do Angry
Since I am a German newbie in terms of BIOS editing for the purpose of
whitelistening the hardware, I would be grateful for a step-by-step guide
to this project.
since my English is not that good, I used a translation program and I hope
it is all understandable  Big Grin
Thank you very much in advance and I will of course show you my appreciation 
with a donation if I / we succeed in this project.

Best regards Dirk
find
quote
#37
(10-30-2024, 04:39 AM)TTHighlander67 Wrote: Hello dear mods ! Wink
I have bought a Lenovo Carbon X1 of the 3rd generation and will
be getting a new router in the next few days that can do Wifi 6
and that´s I want to install a Wifi card in the Lenovo (Intel nx210) Wink
Now I have heard and read that this is not so easy to do Angry
Since I am a German newbie in terms of BIOS editing for the purpose of
whitelistening the hardware, I would be grateful for a step-by-step guide
to this project.
since my English is not that good, I used a translation program and I hope
it is all understandable  Big Grin
Thank you very much in advance and I will of course show you my appreciation 
with a donation if I / we succeed in this project.

Best regards Dirk
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#38
Hello,

Can someone be kind and help to remove white list for WIFI and WWAN cards ?

Have X1 Carbon Gen3 20BT 1.34 and originally AC7365 and EM7345, want to upgrade to AX210 and EM7445

In attachment is BIOS dump taken with CH341 and NeoPrograer, bios chip 25L12873F
find
quote
#39
(04-01-2025, 07:02 AM)sp00ky Wrote: Hello,

Can someone be kind and help to remove white list for WIFI and WWAN cards ?

Have X1 Carbon Gen3 20BT 1.34 and originally AC7365 and EM7345, want to upgrade to AX210 and EM7445

In attachment is BIOS dump taken with CH341 and NeoPrograer, bios chip 25L12873F
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#40
Hello everyone,
I need help removing the WiFi whitelist from my Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 3rd Generation (Model: 20BS0031US). I would be extremely grateful for any assistance!
BIOS Version: N14ET56W (1.34)
Machine Type: 20BS
I want to install a BCM94360NG WiFi card which is not on the original whitelist.
I have attached my BIOS dump file via the link below:

🔗 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Once the modified BIOS is ready, please kindly upload it to the same Google Drive link above. I will check back regularly.
Thank you so much in advance for your time and help. I truly appreciate the incredible work this community does — you are all amazing! Any assistance would mean the world to me! 🙏
Best regards 🙏
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)