Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6405
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14042
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424554
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3655
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224798
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119206
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6816
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 438
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309821
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62001
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 656
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20315
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169431
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6387
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 862

[REQUEST] Lenovo P14S AMD Gen 5 (r2let25w) Whitelist Removal
#1
Hello.
I have a Lenovo P14S Gen 5 that has a WWAN lock on the Bios.
I would like to have it removed.
Someone already solve this problem?
find
quote
#2
(12-26-2024, 01:45 PM)rulfo Wrote: Hello.
I have a Lenovo P14S Gen 5 that has a WWAN lock on the Bios.
I would like to have it removed.
Someone already solve this problem?
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump
find
quote
#3
Hello 

I'd like to modify the bios of my Leonvo P14 s gen 5 amd to a accept wwan cards. 


I bought the wwan 5g card at Lenovo, but because my laptop was not intended to go with wwan, I still have the blocking even on the 5g device which goes with the laptop in its 5g apprvoed version, this is ridiculous. 
Laptop has slim card slot and everything Smile

I looked at the morherboard and I see 2 bios chips: GD25LB128ESIG, and Winbond W25Q16JVLQ

I dumped both, but I'm unable to open them with UEFI Tool : FfsParser::parse: not a single Volume Top File is found, the image may be corrupted

They are attached. 
If someone can help me I'm eager to pay for the service. 

Thanks


Attached Files
.bin   winbond.bin (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 2)
.bin   333.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#4
(02-16-2025, 05:59 AM)byonatane Wrote: Hello 

I'd like to modify the bios of my Leonvo P14 s gen 5 amd to a accept wwan cards. 


I bought the wwan 5g card at Lenovo, but because my laptop was not intended to go with wwan, I still have the blocking even on the 5g device which goes with the laptop in its 5g apprvoed version, this is ridiculous. 
Laptop has slim card slot and everything Smile

I looked at the morherboard and I see 2 bios chips: GD25LB128ESIG, and Winbond W25Q16JVLQ

I dumped both, but I'm unable to open them with UEFI Tool : FfsParser::parse: not a single Volume Top File is found, the image may be corrupted

They are attached. 
If someone can help me I'm eager to pay for the service. 

Thanks
Hi
Incorrect dump
Need GD25LB128ESIG chip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)