Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 149
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 200
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222936
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119012
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 198
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6696
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309220
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61852
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20155
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168986
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6207
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 716
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5685
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61031
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274870
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 830
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24773

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad P400, P500, Z400, Z500 (71CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
[censored]! This is ridiculous lol. I've tried numerous different ways to flash the modded bios that litan posted. But, no luck so far. I'm about at the end of my rope! Does anybody have some knowledge to share?
find
quote
#12
(05-02-2013, 01:20 AM)ccox88 Wrote: [censored]! This is ridiculous lol. I've tried numerous different ways to flash the modded bios that litan posted. But, no luck so far. I'm about at the end of my rope! Does anybody have some knowledge to share?

Try this to backup: P500_BACKUP
https://www.box.com/s/7b87rgaihycyzno4tadh
Run BACKUP.BAT as administrator.
find
quote
#13
(05-02-2013, 04:03 AM)sovem Wrote: Try this to backup: P500_BACKUP
https://www.box.com/s/7b87rgaihycyzno4tadh
Run BACKUP.BAT as administrator.

Ok sovem here's the link to the BACKUP.ROM file.

https://www.box.com/s/636uqsgxqxbx1y7iqq7t
find
quote
#14
(05-02-2013, 02:14 PM)ccox88 Wrote: Ok sovem here's the link to the BACKUP.ROM file.

https://www.box.com/s/636uqsgxqxbx1y7iqq7t

Try this: Lenovo_IdeaPad_P500_71CN22WW_BACKUP_NWL
https://www.box.com/s/ex6nms00h8wvew6zfpqi
Run InsydeFlash.exe as administrator.
Please post results.
find
quote
#15
(05-02-2013, 07:46 PM)sovem Wrote: Try this: Lenovo_IdeaPad_P500_71CN22WW_BACKUP_NWL
https://www.box.com/s/ex6nms00h8wvew6zfpqi
Run InsydeFlash.exe as administrator.
Please post results.

Thanks sovem! I'll be sure to try this when I get out of class tonight. And I will definitely post the results.
find
quote
#16
(05-02-2013, 07:46 PM)sovem Wrote: Try this: Lenovo_IdeaPad_P500_71CN22WW_BACKUP_NWL
https://www.box.com/s/ex6nms00h8wvew6zfpqi
Run InsydeFlash.exe as administrator.
Please post results.

Ok, just tried to flash per your instructions. At first I got an error message about the version not being newer than the current bios. Then I edited the SwitchString= variable in the platform.ini file to turn off all protections. After that I got a different error message saying "Not support this version of Flash Common Interface!" So, now I'm stuck again lol. I don't know how to fix this. So, hopefully you can figure this out sovem. Thank you very much for the time you've already spent on this. We are so close! I posted some pics to show you the errors i've encountered.
               
find
quote
#17
(05-02-2013, 10:13 PM)ccox88 Wrote:
(05-02-2013, 07:46 PM)sovem Wrote: Try this: Lenovo_IdeaPad_P500_71CN22WW_BACKUP_NWL
https://www.box.com/s/ex6nms00h8wvew6zfpqi
Run InsydeFlash.exe as administrator.
Please post results.

Ok, just tried to flash per your instructions. At first I got an error message about the version not being newer than the current bios. Then I edited the SwitchString= variable in the platform.ini file to turn off all protections. After that I got a different error message saying "Not support this version of Flash Common Interface!" So, now I'm stuck again lol. I don't know how to fix this. So, hopefully you can figure this out sovem. Thank you very much for the time you've already spent on this. We are so close! I posted some pics to show you the errors i've encountered.

Try this one: Lenovo_IdeaPad_P500_71CN22WW_BACKUP_NWL_DOS
https://www.box.com/s/7zw65u06yo2t3vpy9zg7
Update from DOS with USB-Bootable.
find
quote
#18
(05-02-2013, 10:32 PM)sovem Wrote: Try this one: Lenovo_IdeaPad_P500_71CN22WW_BACKUP_NWL_DOS
https://www.box.com/s/7zw65u06yo2t3vpy9zg7
Update from DOS with USB-Bootable.

I really thought this was going flash! I don't believe it did though...it gave an error saying something about not having EC rom. You can check the screenshot but I'm pretty sure it didn't flash. I'm guessing you're about as frustrated as I am sovem lol. Maybe just a tweak in the variables for flash_it?

   
find
quote
#19
(05-03-2013, 02:15 AM)ccox88 Wrote:
(05-02-2013, 10:32 PM)sovem Wrote: Try this one: Lenovo_IdeaPad_P500_71CN22WW_BACKUP_NWL_DOS
https://www.box.com/s/7zw65u06yo2t3vpy9zg7
Update from DOS with USB-Bootable.

I really thought this was going flash! I don't believe it did though...it gave an error saying something about not having EC rom. You can check the screenshot but I'm pretty sure it didn't flash. I'm guessing you're about as frustrated as I am sovem lol. Maybe just a tweak in the variables for flash_it?

Try edit update.bat:
@ECHO OFF
flashit VIWZ1105.BIN /all /bios /s -skipsbp
find
quote
#20
(05-03-2013, 02:27 AM)sovem Wrote: Try edit update.bat:
@ECHO OFF
flashit VIWZ1105.BIN /all /bios /s -skipsbp

Closer...but still no dice. Says it's not a secure image.

   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)