Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Pipo89
Today 06:47 AM
» Replies: 236
» Views: 69346
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN517-41 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: onetapxdf
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 1295
[REQUEST] Lenovo G400S (7BCNxxWW) Whitel...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 03:14 AM
» Replies: 203
» Views: 70315
[REQUEST] Lenovo V570(c) (44CNxxWW) BIOS...
Last Post: d3m3n7r
Yesterday 05:20 PM
» Replies: 18
» Views: 11087
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y520-15IKBN (4KCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: ati90
Yesterday 05:02 AM
» Replies: 64
» Views: 36878
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: SteamTug
Yesterday 04:24 AM
» Replies: 1734
» Views: 544224
[REQUEST] Lenovo G410 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Yesterday 03:58 AM
» Replies: 53
» Views: 10714
Asus h110m-a & xeon e3-1280v5
Last Post: Brutoloco
04-21-2024 08:22 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 489
[REQUEST] LG GRAM 14T990 Unlock request
Last Post: riclausk
04-21-2024 12:15 PM
» Views: 4190
[REQUEST] SLIC 2.1 for ASRock 880GM-LE F...
Last Post: amijim
04-21-2024 10:27 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Dell Alienware 15 R3 BIOS Unlo...
Last Post: jason.exe
04-21-2024 03:44 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 160
[REQUEST] Samsung NP450R5G unlock hide s...
Last Post: magg
04-21-2024 12:54 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 150
lenovo e595 20nf bios spw unlock
Last Post: vsteez
04-20-2024 07:56 PM
» Views: 148
uefi mod for mac pro 1.1/21. support xeo...
Last Post: victorgbrmrr
04-20-2024 01:17 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 163
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS ...
04-20-2024 07:24 AM
» Replies: 1974
» Views: 659595
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 (HEE...
Last Post: MAVARACOMPLEX
04-20-2024 03:23 AM
» Replies: 121
» Views: 22188
[REQUEST] - ACER ASPIRE 2012 BIOS with U...
Last Post: Aspire
04-20-2024 03:21 AM
» Views: 124
[WORKING] Asus P8Z77-V: NVMe BOOT Suppor...
Last Post: 0nlythebest
04-19-2024 08:35 PM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 22931
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad SL400 & SL500 ...
Last Post: ivan333bor
04-19-2024 04:54 PM
» Views: 6872
[REQUEST] DNS A35FB, Pegatron A35
Last Post: Polkash51
04-19-2024 01:28 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2888

hi you could help me to unlockk the bios for toshiba satellite A200 PSAE6
Hi friend,
I would to reveal a secret . . .
To compare two Bioses You have to Decapsulate (if they are Capsulated), Decrypt (if they are Ecrypted),
Decompress (all Bioses are Compressed) and then extract all modules and finaly You can compare all
Module by Module of two Bioses (I use Beyond Compare used by Kizwan).
To Extract and Decrypt some Bioses can use Andy PMTool here :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...EFI-BIOSes

To Decapsulate can use CodeRush Extract Tool (developed on my Guide) :

http://www.sendspace.com/folder/ffit0j

You will find differences between them and localize all modifies !!!
I have done and I can extract Bios Slic, Menu Tabs Unlocking, etc.
You will find many surprises, so . . .
Steven modified TEMPLAT00.ROM (Menu Tabs Unlock)
TTAV134 indeed ACPI08.ROM ( Marker2.1 Section) and BIOSCOD01.ROM (Slic 2.1 mods + NWL)
and me BIOSCOD01.ROM and BIOSCOD03.ROM (NWL)

So Now We have to combine all these mods into one and It's possible to start from
Steven Mod Unlocked to add Slic and NWL TTAV134 or inverse !
But there are some difficullts to repack It as Andy PMTool cannot compress well
all Modules and It needs some extra space, We can get It modifying some bytes or
deleting something.
It needs to do many tests to get the right configuration so I asked to Steven to
provide repacking It.
I will try and will upload a file quickly here, if Steven will do before I will thanks
him !

Here is your Bios Mod Slic 2.1 + NWL + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/58560784

Let me know
Regards

P.S. Replace this one to TTAV134 file and flash It.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
That would be awesome !
Can you please explain something, I don't really understand...
If TTAV134 BIOS modified only ACPI08 and BIOSCOD01 and still managed to remove the WiFi whitelist (AdnanOne says TTAV134 mod works perfectly for him on 2 laptops since 2011 ! - no bugs or other problems), then why do you need to also modify BIOSCOD03 ? Why didn't TTAV134 modify BIOSCOD03 also ?
Or does it mean that TTAV134 did not manage to do a full whitelist removal ? Or is buggy / not complete ?
I'd like to understand this !
find
Hello KrypteX,

I have been busy over the past few weeks, so my role at bios-mods has been temporarily reduced to support. I will work on repacking the BIOS tonight. I will upload it either tonight or tomorrow.

@BDMaster - In about 2-5 days, I should be able to begin catching up on requests that have been piling up.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Hello KrypteX and BDMaster,

I did not see post #31 before posting my previous message. If there are any more issues with this BIOS, notify me and I will help.

@BDMaster - I can repack the BIOS with all of the aforementioned mods and then compare your work with mine to verify it. The only thing I need is a single BIOSCOD01.ROM module from both the whitelist mod and the SLIC 2.1 mod (not one for each, but one containing both).

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
(10-16-2014, 05:07 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello KrypteX and BDMaster,

I did not see post #31 before posting my previous message. If there are any more issues with this BIOS, notify me and I will help.

@BDMaster - I can repack the BIOS with all of the aforementioned mods and then compare your work with mine to verify it. The only thing I need is a single BIOSCOD01.ROM module from both the whitelist mod and the SLIC 2.1 mod (not one for each, but one containing both).

~Steven

Yes Steven I know what You mean, but Kryptex didn't give to me enough time so i posted all I had done without assembling, then I got TTAV134 files and I added your Module TEMPLAT00.ROM to TTAV134 Bios Mod so I got the completed file.
If You can explain to me how You will get the file repacked quickly I will thank You, my friend.

@ Kryptex
I don't know if It's better modify BIOSCOS03 too or not (now I know that modifing only BIOSCOD01 is enough) !
I think that TTAV134 have got a large experience on Bios Mods and tested using before both then only one etc.
like I am doing in the present, "not always the Donuts have the holes" Wink
I have checked for errors string, but they are far of here, then checked for PCI/VEN to find the Whitelist so
It's present in BIOSCOD01.ROM and BIOSCOD03.ROM and then Disassembling all Code to understand
what is been done into It.
After found some offset where Code locks Cards I modified It to unlock all.
I found that mine is equal to TTAV134, but He has done a second too on starting Code.
I have found into BIOSCOD03.ROM too locks twice and removed (It seems is lock to Toshiba
Functionality Pack, but I am not sure), next time I will do better.
Regards

P.S. I hope explaination is enough for You.

[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
find
Yes, thank you for your kind help ! I'll report back after I flash the BIOS and play with a couple of new WiFi cards (I'm still waiting to receive one in the mailbox).
find
So.... good news !!!
I've tested today a Toshiba Satellite A200 PSAE6E with several WiFi cards: Intel 3945 (originally in laptop, Toshiba part number), Intel 6205 (Toshiba), Intel 5100 (Lenovo) and Atheros 9285 (Foxconn).

This is what I've found:
With original Toshiba 2.60 Vista BIOS: all cards are recognized, driver can be installed, but the hardware Wifi Radio switch is disabled (LED is off) and can't be enabled. This is how Toshiba whitelists any non-stock WiFi cards.

Solution: by using the non-whitelisted BIOS posted above the WiFi Radio switch works again, everything is fine. I get 300 Mb/s connection with the Intel 6205 and 150 Mb/s with the Atheros 9285 !!! Finally, wireless speeds are up-to-date on this old laptop...
There is, however, an exception: the Lenovo branded Intel 5100 -- it gives a "Device cannot start (Code 10)" error in Device Manager. I've read that the majority of HP/Lenovo/IBM-branded cards are physically different than Toshiba/Dell/Sony etc. ones, some pins are connected differently. Such cards will never work - they are physically incompatible with the Toshiba motherboard, regardless of the mod being applied.

*Note: an alternative to the BIOS whitelist removal solution is to tape down PIN #20 on the WiFi card (this still works only on non-HP/Lenovo/IBM cards). The only drawback is that the WiFi Radio switch will not work at all - won't be able to turn off WiFi from the switch (but can be turned off from software, if needed).

Thank you BDMaster, Sml and TTAV134 for the BIOS ! It's awesome !
find
Hi guys!

I was wondering to install the modified bios, due to cooling problems (hoping there is an option to increase fan speed) but i'm not sure about which one I have to install.

I've downloaded (not flashed by now) SLI Bios on post #7, but it seems to be another one in post #31, and the file is not available.

Could you give me a bit of light? Which one do I have to flash? Is there any chance to modify the cooling fan speed from bios or to modify GPU critical temperature?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Marc.
find
Hello BDMaster and KrypteX,

Please upload again the file (Bios Mod Slic 2.1 + NWL + Menu Tabs Unlocked), at rghost (skaa260a_NWL_SLIC_ADV.rar) file is deleted.

Thanks for your effort.
Jenna
find
(12-14-2014, 12:11 AM)jennaf Wrote: Hello BDMaster and KrypteX,

Please upload again the file (Bios Mod Slic 2.1 + NWL + Menu Tabs Unlocked), at rghost (skaa260a_NWL_SLIC_ADV.rar) file is deleted.

Thanks for your effort.
Jenna

Hi friend,
I redone here :

http://rghost.net/59658260

Let me know
Regards

find