Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 84
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101455
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7256
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6975
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14332
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425378
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3830
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 521
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227324
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119522
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6988
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310536
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
Big Grin 
Hello... I'm a new to BIOS modding. I recently purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad Y400 that comes with an Intel Wireless N 2230 adapter. I purchased an Intel 6235 to gain 5GHz wireless. I was surprised when I got the notice from the BIOS when powering up that the wireless card is unauthorized and to remove it. A little digging lead me to here and removing the whitelist from the BIOS. I've seen a people ask for help on the Y500 and the Y480/Y580 but no help on the Y400. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks! Smile
find
quote
#2
Just received my Y500, and desperately want to instal an intel 6235, so any help would be appreciated in removng the whitelist on my Y500, my bios is 2.04, not sure on how I can provide it for doctoring.
find
quote
#3
(06-12-2013, 10:23 PM)KraZy_SkitZy Wrote: Just received my Y500, and desperately want to instal an intel 6235, so any help would be appreciated in removng the whitelist on my Y500, my bios is 2.04, not sure on how I can provide it for doctoring.

Figured I'd bump this up.
find
quote
#4
(06-12-2013, 10:23 PM)KraZy_SkitZy Wrote: Just received my Y500, and desperately want to instal an intel 6235, so any help would be appreciated in removng the whitelist on my Y500, my bios is 2.04, not sure on how I can provide it for doctoring.

Try backup bios for mod: https://www.box.com/s/4fepki061ry1s1teavw0
find
quote
#5
If anyone can assist me in the removal of the whitelist so I can install a new wireless card that would be great. Thank you.

bios backup using FPTw64

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8jvxrk

BACKUP_Tools results

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5teg7c
find
quote
#6
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6knRs8kxg

Let me know
Regards

Doante to me for my work and time . . . look into my signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
(02-22-2015, 12:49 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6knRs8kxg

Let me know
Regards

Doante to me for my work and time . . . look into my signature Wink

Thank you. I ended up flashing one I downloaded off mydigitallife.info. I appreciate your help I will keep this one in case I sell this laptop and want to put the oem license info back on it.
find
quote
#8
(02-22-2015, 12:49 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6knRs8kxg

Let me know
Regards

Doante to me for my work and time . . . look into my signature Wink

Can this be used to unlock GPU voltage like the one from Svl7? My Y500 has 2.04 BIOS.
find
quote
#9
I can do !
You have to use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me kknow
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
(06-03-2015, 08:58 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I can do !
You have to use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me kknow
regards

Thank you.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)