Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424188
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223882
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309540
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169166
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6271
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5741
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61122
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274959

[REQUEST] Lenovo N580 whitelist removal
#1
I would like the whitelist removal for:
Lenovo N580
Bios 5ECN92WW (V8.04)
Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpc0oqkxmn7q9s...AKK_64.ROM
find
quote
#2
(08-23-2013, 11:23 AM)data14 Wrote: I would like the whitelist removal for:
Lenovo N580
Bios 5ECN92WW (V8.04)
Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpc0oqkxmn7q9s...AKK_64.ROM

WL removed
Bios mod: Ideapad_N580_5ECN92ww_backup_NWL_data14
http://rghost.net/48332155
Look README to update. Please post results.
find
quote
#3
(08-23-2013, 07:12 PM)sovem Wrote:
(08-23-2013, 11:23 AM)data14 Wrote: I would like the whitelist removal for:
Lenovo N580
Bios 5ECN92WW (V8.04)
Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpc0oqkxmn7q9s...AKK_64.ROM

WL removed
Bios mod: Ideapad_N580_5ECN92ww_backup_NWL_data14
http://rghost.net/48332155
Look README to update. Please post results.

Thanks a lot. I will try and report.
find
quote
#4
(08-24-2013, 10:00 AM)data14 Wrote:
(08-23-2013, 07:12 PM)sovem Wrote:
(08-23-2013, 11:23 AM)data14 Wrote: I would like the whitelist removal for:
Lenovo N580
Bios 5ECN92WW (V8.04)
Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpc0oqkxmn7q9s...AKK_64.ROM

WL removed
Bios mod: Ideapad_N580_5ECN92ww_backup_NWL_data14
http://rghost.net/48332155
Look README to update. Please post results.

Thanks a lot. I will try and report.

I flashed it using "flash2.bat" and it worked perfectly. Now I have Intel Centrino 6230 installed. Thanks again.
find
quote
#5
(08-24-2013, 01:43 PM)data14 Wrote: I flashed it using "flash2.bat" and it worked perfectly. Now I have Intel Centrino 6230 installed. Thanks again.

Thanks for feedback. Smile
find
quote
#6
Hello all, would like to request the whitelist removal for:
Lenovo 580
Bios 5ECN96WW

I checked this link, but it looks like the file was removed.

Many thanks, Seack
find
quote
#7
Hi Guys, please I need whitelist removal for my notebook:

Device: Lenovo N580
Bios: Insydeh20
Bios Version: 5ECN96WW
Bios Backup Rom:
http://rghost.net/52464376

Thank you.
find
quote
#8
(02-16-2014, 07:17 AM)dba7 Wrote: Hi Guys, please I need whitelist removal for my notebook:

Device: Lenovo N580
Bios: Insydeh20
Bios Version: 5ECN96WW
Bios Backup Rom:
http://rghost.net/52464376

Thank you.

WL removed: Lenovo_N580_5ECN96WW_NWL_dba7
http://rghost.net/52465585
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#9
Hi sovem,

It's Work! Thanks a lot man!

Now I have intenet on Haiku with one Atheros AR2427! \o/

http://postimg.org/image/sk6ye1b1l/
find
quote
#10
[/b]I would like the whitelist removal for:
Lenovo N580
Bios 5ECN92WW (V8.04)
link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hzix9mkvwgiso...oNsjsk1mMa

Thank you for any help you can give
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)