Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6519
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308220
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61540
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168416
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5968
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5469
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60717
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274664
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 644
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693593
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173990
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59531
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43058

[REQUEST] Lenove Yoga 3 14 80JH Whitelist Removal
#1
Hi,

can you please remove the WiFi whitelist from this bios? tia.

-Motherboard Model: LENOVO Lenovo Yoga 3 14
-BIOS Version:  BACN95WW
-Lenovo Bios Link http://support.lenovo.com/de/de/products...s/DS102769
-Orginal Bios: https://www.sendspace.com/file/3kkdc4

Orginal Card: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160
New Card: INTEL Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 2x2 AC + BT M.2


Thanks
inteks
find
quote
#2
Bump.

I'm looking for exactly the same solution. Can anyone help?

Attached is the bios.

Intel wireless-ac 3160 has vendor id: 8086 and device id: 08b4

I found that the string 86 80 b4 08 appears several times doing a search with UEFITool - that's about as far as I got.

the replacement card, intel 7265 is vendor id: 8086 and device id: 095a


Attached Files
.rar   Lenovo Yoga 3 14.rar (Size: 3.41 MB / Downloads: 24)
find
quote
#3
Hello,  
I'm looking to get the whitelist removed from my BIOS. 

Here is the BIOS, from Flashrom on Ubuntu. 
 https://www.sendspace.com/file/z99a5o 

The current WiFi card is the Intel Dual Band AC 3160, and I am upgrading it to the Intel Dual Band AC-7265

The Lenovo support page for my laptop is here http://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-3-1470?query=&Shallow=1&Type=&OperatingSystems=&Component=&Symptom=&&beta=false


Thank you Smile
Kind regards
find
quote
#4
Hello, i have this problem too.
I have the same laptop Lenovo 3 14 80JH.
I bought the wifi card INTEL Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 2x2 AC + BT M.2 and boot I get the message:
unauthorized wireless network card is plugged.
Really need help. Help anyone ??
There are all the necessary files:
The original BIOS: http://master255.org/res/%d0%94%d0%b8%d1...iginal.Cap
Dump that managed to take:
http://master255.org/res/%d0%94%d0%b8%d1...20dump.cap
The rest of the files here:
http://master255.org/res/%d0%94%d0%b8%d1.../BACNA0WW/
The rest of the BIOS modified by me, but the problem is how to flash a modified BIOS. Tell me how to flash ???
Since flashing gives out messages:
ERROR 233 - Only secured capsule is allowed on a SecureFlash system!
or:
secure flash verification fail
find
quote
#5
(11-20-2016, 11:33 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 11:17 AM)master255 Wrote: Hello, i have this problem too.
I have the same laptop Lenovo 3 14 80JH.
Hi
Read PM

Hi there,


I realise that this is an old thread, but I would like to change my wireless card because my wifi isn't working well (change to AC 8265)

Is there a bios available that will get around the whitelist? 

Many thanks in advance
find
quote
#6
(04-16-2018, 02:27 PM)phillil Wrote: Hi there,


I realise that this is an old thread, but I would like to change my wireless card because my wifi isn't working well (change to AC 8265)

Is there a bios available that will get around the whitelist? 

Many thanks in advance
Hi
1. ALL mods is personal!
2. Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#7
(04-16-2018, 03:15 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 02:27 PM)phillil Wrote: Hi there,


I realise that this is an old thread, but I would like to change my wireless card because my wifi isn't working well (change to AC 8265)

Is there a bios available that will get around the whitelist? 

Many thanks in advance
Hi
1. ALL mods is personal!
2. Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Thanks for the quick reply, so do I need one of these?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soic8-Sop8-Fl...SwnbZYHZPB

Is there a guide anywhere on how to do it?
find
quote
#8
(04-16-2018, 03:15 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 02:27 PM)phillil Wrote: Hi there,


I realise that this is an old thread, but I would like to change my wireless card because my wifi isn't working well (change to AC 8265)

Is there a bios available that will get around the whitelist? 

Many thanks in advance
Hi
1. ALL mods is personal!
2. Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Thanks for your help, much appreciated

The problem is that the BIOS dump tool cannot run under Windows, due to Windows Defender

So I guess I'm stuck with my crappy wireless.....
find
quote
#9
Hi, I know this is an older thread. But my laptop facing same issue and my BIOS is up to date and I want to downgrade the BIOS. But, the above link for sendspace is expired and lenovo link taking me to the new BIOS. Can you please re upload the old BIOS for lenovo Yoga 3 14 model?

Thanks.
find
quote
#10
Good day,
- Motherboard Model: Lenovo Yoga 3 14 80JH
- BIOS Version: BACN36WW, But I was unable to remove the dump using the Flash Programming Tool. Version: 8.1.10.1286 (Error 201: [FPTw64.exe] cannot be run on the current platform. Please contact your vendor.)
- Lenovo Bios Link http://support.lenovo.com/de/de/products...s/DS102769 I can update this BIOS
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 adapter is installed.
The task is to install a Hackintosh with a supported adapter, but I do not know which adapter can be added to the white list and which was simultaneously supported by the Hackintosh. Is it possible to disable the whitelist for this BIOS at all or do I need to select a specific adapter model?
Is it possible to modify the BIOS from the website for the flash under Windows?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)