NEWS AND UPDATES

• BIOS-Mods.com is now HTTPS enabled! Click here to start an HTTPS session. Thread pages still are http only, will be updated shortly
  • We have updated our Wiki navigation and have started publishing new modification tutorials. Visit the wiki here
  • User BDMaster has been upgraded to a top contributor, Congratulations!
Positive SSL on a transparent background

Forum RSS FeedFollow @ TwitterFollow @ Twitter

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASUS P5QL Pro
06-22-2009, 10:28 AM
ASUS P5QL Pro
Could anyone patch the bios for the ASUS PQL5 Pro motherboard so it ignores the intrusion detect jumpers on the motherboard? Theres no option in the BIOS to disable this feature?

http://support.asus.com/download/dow...Language=en-us

thats the link to the file, i know its not direct but thats the best I can get its a socket 775 board and its a P5QL Pro

Thanks

Login or Register to remove this ad

06-22-2009, 06:27 PM
RE: ASUS P5QL Pro
Hi Mate

sadly theres nothing in the bios about this that has been hidden either im afraid.

If thers jumpers on the motherboard , removing them should ignore the intrusion detection???????

Kind Regards
Admin

[Image: adminsig.jpg]

I will not be held responsible for anything that may go wrong with your BIOS, and by downloading a modded bios you are held responsible for what you choose to do with it. Big Grin

Looking for a whitelist disabled HP bios?
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
06-23-2009, 03:48 AM
Thanks for your response,

I beleive the jumpers need to be on the 2 pins to ignore the intrusion detection, If you wish to use the feature you remove the jumpers and hook up the switch
06-23-2009, 07:02 AM
Sorry i couldnt help

Did putting jumper on 2 pins work?

I will not be held responsible for anything that may go wrong with your BIOS, and by downloading a modded bios you are held responsible for what you choose to do with it. Big Grin

06-23-2009, 07:11 AM
No the jumpers didnt help at all. I had already tried 5+ new jumpers on these pins. I am returning the board now as I have a feeling it may be a dodgy board. The board was purchased brand new less than a week ago so I am within my rights to return it
06-23-2009, 09:17 AM
ok thats a good idea Smile

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
BIOS-Mods Member Chat
To join us in the community live chat, please register or login.