Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6420
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14051
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424582
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3660
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 349
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224929
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119216
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6821
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309848
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 662
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20323
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169453
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6396
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 868

[REQUEST] Lenovo x121e (AMD, 8RETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
(02-26-2013, 07:37 PM)sovem Wrote: WL removed only.
Bios mod: Lenovo_ThinkPad_X121e_X130e_v1.17_8quj10us_NWL
https://www.box.com/s/iubzse1jrkn5ecskzscw
Look README to update. Please post results.
This didn't work for me. I guess that the reason for this is that my laptop requires a BIOS version that starts with 8R, but this one starts with 8Q. After I installed the BIOS from the "original bios" folder, it updated me to the latest 8R version (8RET54WW). Then I rebooted and applied the mod, but that didn't change anything.

By the way, I find it weird that when I install my new WiFi card, the laptop won't switch on the screen at all. From what I've read on the internet, most of the people get an error message, but I don't see anything at all. I know that the card is OK though, as I tested it in another laptop.
find
quote
#22
(02-27-2013, 04:06 AM)popoffka Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 07:37 PM)sovem Wrote: WL removed only.
Bios mod: Lenovo_ThinkPad_X121e_X130e_v1.17_8quj10us_NWL
https://www.box.com/s/iubzse1jrkn5ecskzscw
Look README to update. Please post results.
This didn't work for me. I guess that the reason for this is that my laptop requires a BIOS version that starts with 8R, but this one starts with 8Q. After I installed the BIOS from the "original bios" folder, it updated me to the latest 8R version (8RET54WW). Then I rebooted and applied the mod, but that didn't change anything.

By the way, I find it weird that when I install my new WiFi card, the laptop won't switch on the screen at all. From what I've read on the internet, most of the people get an error message, but I don't see anything at all. I know that the card is OK though, as I tested it in another laptop.

Try this one: Lenovo_ThinkPad_X121e_v1.17_8quj10us_8RET54WW_NWL
https://www.box.com/s/2qofavgvcarovkl3etrt
Run flash.bat as administrator.
Please post results.
find
quote
#23
(02-27-2013, 08:33 PM)sovem Wrote: Try this one: Lenovo_ThinkPad_X121e_v1.17_8quj10us_8RET54WW_NWL
https://www.box.com/s/2qofavgvcarovkl3etrt
Run flash.bat as administrator.
Please post results.
Nope, still the same: just a blank screen after powering the laptop on with a new wireless card.
find
quote
#24
(02-28-2013, 09:38 AM)popoffka Wrote: Nope, still the same: just a blank screen after powering the laptop on with a new wireless card.

Sorry, there is no other solution.
Can someone do that?
Blush
find
quote
#25
Oh, this is getting weird.

So, you see, the card I'm trying to use is an Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205, and as I already said, it makes my laptop's screen blank whenever I try to power the laptop on with it inside. I also said that this card works OK in another laptop.

However, I just tried using another unauthorised card (a Broadcom 4312) in my x121e, and it worked OK. The laptop turned on, the screen was working and the OS recognised the card.

I'm really puzzled. Why does my Centrino work in another laptop, but not in my x121e? Could there be some hardware incompatibility between them?
find
quote
#26
The link is gone. Can I get a whitelisted version of 8quj11us.exe or if possible with an added entry for an intel centrine WLAN card model 6235ANHMW
find
quote
#27
Can anyone re-upload patched BIOS? Links are dead.
It will also remove WWAN whitelist, right?
find
quote
#28
(04-21-2013, 04:10 AM)ctrl Wrote: Can anyone re-upload patched BIOS? Links are dead.
It will also remove WWAN whitelist, right?

Try this one:
Slic: LENOVO 2.1
WL Removed
Bios mod (for BIOS 8RET54WW ONLY)
Lenovo_ThinkPad_X121E_1.17_8RET54WW_8quj11us_Len21_NWL
https://www.box.com/s/jyol6xl98luusr9zaea1
Look README to update. Please post results.
find
quote
#29
BIOS Version: 8quj11us http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS019251
Bios download link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj11us.exe

Machine type:
3051, 3053, 3055, 0622, 0627, 0629 with BIOS ID 8Rxxxxxx
(Upper two alphanumeric characters of BIOS ID are 8R)

Supported ThinkPad systems:
X121e
X130e

He guys,

i'd like to add an DELL 5550 DW5550 (OEM Ericsson F5521gw HSDPA) to the Notebook. SInce i am on BIOS 1.17 for stability reasons i cant use older BIOSes (you cant downgrade lower than v1.16). To complicate things i'm running Linux only :-)
find
quote
#30
(04-24-2013, 05:46 PM)DrFlexer Wrote: BIOS Version: 8quj11us http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS019251
Bios download link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj11us.exe

Machine type:
3051, 3053, 3055, 0622, 0627, 0629 with BIOS ID 8Rxxxxxx
(Upper two alphanumeric characters of BIOS ID are 8R)

Supported ThinkPad systems:
X121e
X130e

He guys,

i'd like to add an DELL 5550 DW5550 (OEM Ericsson F5521gw HSDPA) to the Notebook. SInce i am on BIOS 1.17 for stability reasons i cant use older BIOSes (you cant downgrade lower than v1.16). To complicate things i'm running Linux only :-)

Bios mod here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...1#pid56261
Please post results.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)