Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
Outstanding Сasual Dating - Real Women
Last Post: mcdjkrizantem
Today 10:38 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
[REQUEST] Lenovo B490 (H1ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: sardax
Today 10:03 PM
» Replies: 101
» Views: 31707
Super Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels
Last Post: Mirlabia
Today 10:02 PM
» Views: 16
Exemplary Сasual Dating - Verified Maide...
Last Post: kedalher
Today 09:58 PM
» Views: 13
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H1ETxxWW) BIOS Un...
Last Post: sardax
Today 09:50 PM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 8575
Exemplary Сasual Dating - Real-life Fema...
Last Post: enotar
Today 07:46 PM
» Views: 37
Super Сasual Dating - Authentic Ladies
Last Post: aaronsas
Today 07:08 PM
» Views: 47
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-571(G) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 04:44 PM
» Replies: 127
» Views: 57928
Acer Predator Helios 300 N17C1 G3-572-79...
Last Post: chadreuel
Today 11:39 AM
» Views: 94
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 BIOS Unl...
Today 07:25 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 887
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 03:52 AM
» Replies: 1972
» Views: 661722
[Request] Acer Aspire Z1620 (h61h aio v1...
Last Post: spingernexx
Yesterday 06:09 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 159
[REQUEST] Lenovo G505 (82CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: khaos
Yesterday 04:15 PM
» Replies: 155
» Views: 55227
Asus Prime b250m plus, RAM compatibility
Last Post: Slayery777
Yesterday 06:23 AM
» Views: 151
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Request Clevo W230...
Last Post: happycrazyman
04-23-2024 03:53 PM
» Views: 128
Rog Strix B650E-F BIOS File Extraction
Last Post: panmetrix24
04-23-2024 11:25 AM
» Views: 145
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Pipo89
04-23-2024 06:47 AM
» Replies: 236
» Views: 69701
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN517-41 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: onetapxdf
04-23-2024 03:37 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 1369
[REQUEST] Lenovo G400S (7BCNxxWW) Whitel...
04-23-2024 03:14 AM
» Replies: 203
» Views: 70643
[REQUEST] Lenovo V570(c) (44CNxxWW) BIOS...
Last Post: d3m3n7r
04-22-2024 05:20 PM
» Replies: 18
» Views: 11189

Request to Unlock Phoenix BIOS in a Lenovo B575 Laptop
Link in first post is broken , please upload the bios to modify it .

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
Hello Ahmed,

I understand that your intentions were good and I agree that your studies must come first! Thank you for offering to modify the Lenovo B575 BIOS. I'm sure that Metroid and others will be very appreciative of your efforts!

Best regards,

norepli
(01-05-2012, 02:08 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Link in first post is broken , please upload the bios to modify it .

The original link still works for me and there have been several downloads as well. Anyway, here is the BIOS file again (attached).

Thanks,

norepli

Attached Files
.rom   LENOVO-52CN11WW.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 370)
find
Hello Ahmed,

Thanks for responding, really I have no problem waiting for free help or even if I don't get help I understand. I, like norepli, just was mislead by the use of the word "shortly". It would've been better had you said "when i get the chance" or something along these lines. I understand you free time is limited now that you have told us your occupation, I didn't even have time to respond to any posts from you until today since i've been out the door while checking my "updates" (your site being one of them).

But that is all past now, huh? It's great to hear from you, and I would be very grateful for your help, as would others with this laptop (Googling "lenovo b575 bios mods" has this thread as first result).

Thanks again and schoolwork/studies always come first Tongue

-Metroid

find
Hi All ,

Thank you all for your understand , i appreciate this and i`m sorry again for my late response .

After downloading the bios and from first look when the tool decompress it , i found its UEFI secure core tiano not a normal phoenix bioses as i was thinking like other bioses here .
as far as i knew no one had unlocked tiano core bioses before and for me , i research this when i have free time .
I have wrote this thread long time ago for all UEFI users :-

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-FO...UEFI-USERS

and marked all UEFI requests in the forum with ( UEFI ) word in the thread title and i can`t modify it .

@Norepli : can i knew who has unlocked the bios for you ! as far as i knew , no one has unlocked UEFI bios ( AMI APTIO OR PHOENIX SECURE CORE TIANO ) only INSYDE is unlocked ........... please let me knew who unlocked your bios sothat i can contact him . Thanks in advance .

@Metroid : I`m so sorry , i can`t modify this bios and as i mentioned before i have written a thread for UEFI users that it can`t be modified till now and all mods are for TEST only and may brick your notebook if something goes wrong .

Thank you ,
Ahmed

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for looking; however, I cannot divulge any information regarding who or how it was done because that would be a violation of my contract with this unnamed professional. Furthermore, I can tell you in advance tha he (or his company) would not divulge any information that could be posted on a public website for use by all. That would definitely be counter-productive to his business of helping others for a fee.

Anyway, thanks for trying.

norepli
find
I understand Ahmed, thanks for taking a look, I understand you don't want to give anyone something that could brick their entire laptop! Of course, getting information on how to unlock these UEFI BIOS's is pretty much non-existent, so the only way I can see is to go and enlist the help of a business...I think I'll wait a little, see what happens, what my options are. Thanks again, me and you, norepli, everyone hope that more information on the UEFI bioses becomes available! For now I'm content with my performance.

-Metroid_III
find
(12-01-2011, 09:34 AM)norepli Wrote: Hello all,

This is really a wonderful forum and a great place to learn as well!

Is it possible to unlock the tabs , menus and options on a Phoenix BIOS in a Lenovo B575 laptop? If so, please consider this as a request for assistance in that area.

My specific concern is that Lenovo claims the B575 supports a dual-channel memory configuration; however, it cannot be verified either via the BIOS (no memory information available) or CPU-Z (information is greyed-out on Memory and SPD tabs).

So, when I asked Lenovo "what to do", they basically told me to take it to a technician that can modify the BIOS (really true). Now, given that the B575 is a very cheap laptop, I guess I can understand his response.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! (BIOS is attached)

Best regards,

norepli

Hi

I need to re-flash my bios on a Lenovo B575 laptop (amd cpu - phoenix bios)
(if does not save settings and cannot reset to defaults)

1. Can I use your bios image attached for this?
2. What software did you used to extract the bios? what software should I use to flash it into my laptop via Windows 7?
3. any other help on reflashing original bios to this laptop will be wellcomed :-)
thanks.
find
привет!!! всем как скачат? LENOVO-52CN11WW.rom

заранее блогадарность!!!

спасибо) за биос
find
Hi,

Did u update successfully the Bios on a Lenovo B575 laptop?

Thanks,

Vlad

Hi

I need to re-flash my bios on a Lenovo B575 laptop (amd cpu - phoenix bios)
(if does not save settings and cannot reset to defaults)

1. Can I use your bios image attached for this?
2. What software did you used to extract the bios? what software should I use to flash it into my laptop via Windows 7?
3. any other help on reflashing original bios to this laptop will be wellcomed :-)
thanks.
[/quote]
find
(12-01-2011, 09:34 AM)norepli Wrote: Hello all,

This is really a wonderful forum and a great place to learn as well!

Is it possible to unlock the tabs , menus and options on a Phoenix BIOS in a Lenovo B575 laptop? If so, please consider this as a request for assistance in that area.

My specific concern is that Lenovo claims the B575 supports a dual-channel memory configuration; however, it cannot be verified either via the BIOS (no memory information available) or CPU-Z (information is greyed-out on Memory and SPD tabs).

So, when I asked Lenovo "what to do", they basically told me to take it to a technician that can modify the BIOS (really true). Now, given that the B575 is a very cheap laptop, I guess I can understand his response.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! (BIOS is attached)

Best regards,

norepli

can you upload again or send my email noomix_@hotmail.com
find