New year, new stuff! Watch for our announcement on improvements and new content being added to our community.

Forum RSS FeedFollow @ TwitterFollow @ Twitter

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
unlock request Gateway DX4822
10-09-2010, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2010 01:06 PM by Stonehenge.)
unlock request Gateway DX4822
I would like to know if i could unlock some features in my bios for overclocking my Gateway DX4822. my mobo is Acer G43T-AM V.2.0. Cpu-z says Gateway EG43M. Please help!

Thank you,
stoney
Find all posts by this user

Login or Register to remove this ad

10-10-2010, 06:44 AM
RE: unlock request Gateway DX4822
Please generate a backup of your current bios using http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Universal...Backup.EXE and post it for us to take a look at

Thanks
Admin

[Image: adminsig.jpg]

I will not be held responsible for anything that may go wrong with your BIOS, and by downloading a modded bios you are held responsible for what you choose to do with it. Big Grin

Looking for a whitelist disabled HP bios?
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
02-16-2011, 06:07 PM
Im reviving this one. I have the same motherboard he has could you guys try to unlock please?

Attached File(s)
.zip  P01-A3.zip (Size: 585.07 KB / Downloads: 5)
02-22-2011, 12:42 AM
Did anybody see this topic?
02-22-2011, 09:02 PM
Yes i saw the post sorry about the delay. Unfortunately there isn't a single option hidden in this bios which means that the only path left to take is to try and find a retail motherboard which you coulld flash the bios over to but this is extremely risky and lots of research would need to be done.

Admin

[Image: adminsig.jpg]

I will not be held responsible for anything that may go wrong with your BIOS, and by downloading a modded bios you are held responsible for what you choose to do with it. Big Grin

Looking for a whitelist disabled HP bios?
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
BIOS-Mods Member Chat
To join us in the community live chat, please register or login.