Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425534
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227470
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119626
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

113-M2-E113 Bad Bios Flash
#1
I flashed the bios on my EVGA 113-M2-E113-TR with a bios from the EVGA site, and now it doesn't post at all. All fans are on full blast, there is no video, and the LCD Post Port displays the message "F1". Thanks for reading.
find
quote
#2
Depending on your BIOS type, did you look over our Recovery section?
www find
quote
#3
Possibly a failed flash?

This is an Award bios i think , have you tried following the recovery procedure in our tutorials section?

Admin
find
quote
#4
(02-15-2010, 12:30 AM)TheWiz Wrote: Depending on your BIOS type, did you look over our Recovery section?
Ummm I don't even know where my bios is. To remove it/replace? I'm a bios noob. :p heres a link to the board pics on newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ImageGallery.aspx?CurImage=13-188-036-S03&ISList=13-188-036-S01%2c13-188-036-S02%2c13-188-036-S03%2c13-188-036-S04%2c13-188-036-S05&S7ImageFlag=1&Item=N82E16813188036&Depa=0&WaterMark=1&Description=EVGA%20113-M2-E113%20AM2%2b%2fAM2%20NVIDIA%20nForce%20730a%20HDMI%20ATX%20AMD%20Motherboard
(02-15-2010, 12:31 AM)1234s282 Wrote: Possibly a failed flash?

This is an Award bios i think , have you tried following the recovery procedure in our tutorials section?

Admin
I tried get it to boot from floppy, but I will read over the tutorial page now.
It wouldn't boot from floppy, no activity light at all.
This board would not read anything from the floppy drive. Does anyone know where the bios is, as I want to seek a replacement chip.
find
quote
#5
I hate to dig up old threads but I am having the same problem this guy is having. I installed the newer bios for the EVGA 113-M2-E113-RX board that I found Here

It booted fine after the flash was complete. But a few restarts later it wont post. Fans come on lights are on but no post.......
The debugger LED says "F1"

I was able to get the board to recognize my Phenom II 965, but it was locked to 800mhz. Does anyone know a way around this? It wont matter much If I can't get the board to post but it would b good to know.
Thanks Big Grin
find
quote
#6
The Phenom II will get stuck at 965 because of a power draw limitation on that motherboard. You will have to manually set clocks in windows to get it at its correct speed. It is possible te CPU damaged the board, but I doubt it. Have you cleared your CMOS?

TheWiz
www find
quote
#7
(02-13-2011, 09:19 AM)TheWiz Wrote: Have you cleared your CMOS?

Ya I did clear the CMOS and still nothing. I am getting a F1 error on the LED readout. I called EVGA about it and they had no idea what F1 meant.

(02-13-2011, 09:19 AM)TheWiz Wrote: You will have to manually set clocks in windows to get it at its correct speed.

Just to clarify how do i set the clock in Windows?

Thanks for the help Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)