Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424572
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224899
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119212
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309843
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169444
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

Abit KN9 Ultra AM3 support Request
#41
Tigerfox, that is in no way a silly question because I don't. Is there a copy you can send me?

Cross your fingers, here's the new hot release: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/K9NCPU3.BIN

TheWiz
www find
quote
#42
Hello TheWiz! Just tested K9NCPU3.BIN. It is no different from K9NCPU2.BIN and firmware from the GA-M55S-S3. Сan you transfer support for USB, and audio (maybe smartfan and sensors support) from the firmware for KN9-S/KN9-Ultra/KN9-Sli?
It's a shame that without the proper BIOS, this motherboard is just a useless set of electronic components.
find
quote
#43
That's really wierd you got those results, as I literally ported all of the ACPItl settings into the bios

My next mve is, to go crazy Tongue There is no specific module for USB or audio, I cant really pick and choose ya know.

Thanks for testing,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#44
Of course I can send it to you but I need your mail for that Wink I hope it can help you.
find
quote
#45
There will be more firmware files? Yesterday I tried to flash the BIOS firmware from Gigabyte GA-M56S-S3. It has the same Super I/O as in KN9-S (w83627ehg) but the motherboard does not work. If the firmware files will no longer, I'll throw this motherboard in the trash :-(
find
quote
#46
Well, give him time. I just send him AMD's BIOS developers guide an I hope it helps. And don't throw the board away yet, since only you have a AthlonII available. I wouldn't buy one just for testing until I see a real chance for a BIOS working.
find
quote
#47
With moving servers and building my own server at home, I have been extremely busy. trust me though, I have been working on new ROMs for this and should have 2 new one's to test soon.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#48
Yesterday I wrote to the IRC to the coreboot developers. They also can not help. Advised me to write a patch. I told them that I am not a programmer, and was told that somewhere within six months they will patch coreboot to support my motherboard.
I'm sick of experimenting with the motherboard. Probably throw it in the trash ...
find
quote
#49
Oh please don't do that, otherwise I'd have to biy an Athlon II for testing myself and that'd be risky if it really doesn't work. Since you already took that risk it'd be a shame if you let it go to waste.
find
quote
#50
I am working as best as I can to fix this, but if you are convinced on throwing out your board, please I would much rather have you ship it to me so that we cans tart supporting these kindof boards, but if you just throw it out, no one can continue adding support for it. Please, either keep it and wait, or donate it to the cause so we can get something working. I am hacking original.tmp in hopes I can get it to fire.

TheWiz
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)