Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
Last Post: Alxstroi
Yesterday 11:08 PM
» Replies: 105
» Views: 71377
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 10:51 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 6600
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-30 (A7CNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: carmelletomato
Yesterday 07:29 PM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 22070
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 41011
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Yesterday 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317253
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Yesterday 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101105
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Yesterday 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2526
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Yesterday 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 342
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Yesterday 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55344
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64139
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4105
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
03-27-2024 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 152
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
03-27-2024 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 102
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52234
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167330
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 243
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 335
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 150
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 134

Acer 7735zg
Hi everyone,

I have Acer 7735ZG laptop can somebody help me to make, or make modded bios to unlock hidden features. Laptop has MXM vga card and also onboard card wich is diabled. Also Virtualisation is disabled and probable a lot of options.

Thanks in advance:
Bios link:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ep3=ASPIRE 7735ZG&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_7

find

I will make this for you. please wait and i will post the modified bios here for you. Smile

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
Sorry for the delay but im really busy in my study these days.
Well, i have moded the bios for you .
you will find 2 new menus called advanced and intel .
the intel menu contains all about the frequency ratio , virtualization and the other built in vga.
also you will find the lcd auto dim option in the main menu.

the bios.wph file is in the attachment .

use the phlash16.exe that comes with your bios files .
note that i have found other hidden options but i think you only need the options that i have unlocked for you as the other options aren`t important.
please make sure to have a crisis disk to recover from any bad flash.
you will find alot of advanced options in the unolcked intel menu so becareful when adjusting any option in this menu.
finally , i`m not responsible for any problems about flashing the bios.
please upload images after flashing the moded bios.

Attached Files
.rar   BIOS.rar (Size: 1.04 MB / Downloads: 118)

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
Thank you, you are The Man !!!

(06-26-2011, 01:00 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Sorry for the delay but im really busy in my study these days.
the intel menu contains all about the frequency ratio , virtualization and the other built in vga.

note that i have found other hidden options but i think you only need the options that i have unlocked for you as the other options aren`t important.
you will find alot of advanced options in the unolcked intel menu so becareful when adjusting any option in this menu.

Maybe I am asking too much, but do you know what are the "safe" options to play with?
What about onboard VGa, can I use mxm and onboard vga at same time somehow?. What other ulocked options are usefull, any tips?

(06-30-2011, 06:33 AM)ceramic79 Wrote: Thank you, you are The Man !!!

(06-26-2011, 01:00 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Sorry for the delay but im really busy in my study these days.

find
Thank you , you are welcome here Smile
concerning the vga , now after flashing the moded bios you should find a sub-menu called ( Video (Intel IGD) Control Sub-Menu ) you will find it inside the intel menu. SO , this menu is responsible for setting your default vga , tv and lcd setting and the help on the left of the setup screen show you what options you need to select .
please if this menu didn`t appear to you , tell me to make it visible for you .
concerning other options , i really don`t knew about adjusting some options but the options i knew are ( frequency ratio , virtualization , speed step thermal control , dynamic fsb , options for system memory , sata mode and onboard lan ) these options are safe to change except the frequency ratio as you should change the frequency ratio depending on the cpu you have and the temp. of your cpu.

so , please im waiting your reply about if you find the menu called ( Video (Intel IGD) Control Sub-Menu ) inside the intel menu .
if you have found it , just adjust it`s options as you need.
but if you didn`t find it , tell me and i will just make a simple change in the moded bios file to make the menu visible for you. Smile

find
(06-30-2011, 08:56 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Thank you , you are welcome here Smile
concerning the vga , now after flashing the moded bios you should find a sub-menu called ( Video (Intel IGD) Control Sub-Menu ) you will find it inside the intel menu. SO , this menu is responsible for setting your default vga , tv and lcd setting and the help on the left of the setup screen show you what options you need to select .
please if this menu didn`t appear to you , tell me to make it visible for you .
concerning other options , i really don`t knew about adjusting some options but the options i knew are ( frequency ratio , virtualization , speed step thermal control , dynamic fsb , options for system memory , sata mode and onboard lan ) these options are safe to change except the frequency ratio as you should change the frequency ratio depending on the cpu you have and the temp. of your cpu.

so , please im waiting your reply about if you find the menu called ( Video (Intel IGD) Control Sub-Menu ) inside the intel menu .
if you have found it , just adjust it`s options as you need.
but if you didn`t find it , tell me and i will just make a simple change in the moded bios file to make the menu visible for you. Smile

Hi,

I have flashed bios from windows using acer supplied batch script i only changed file name to: et UMAROM=JV70212.WPH
set UMAWFEXE=JV70212.EXE
set UMAWF64EXE=JV70212.EXE

and put it in folder DOS. Flash went ok, but bios looks normal, no new options at all. Do i need any kind of special combination keys to enter, or i have to flash from dos?

Thank you
find
it`s sure that you won`t find any changes as you have flashed the original bios not the mod. one.
the win phlash puts the original bios in another temp folder and flash it so , even if you renamed the mod. it won`t be flashed .
it is best to flash your bios in DOS, using Phlash17 on a bootable USB flash drive along with modified bios file. Download Phlash17 from here: http://mods.myftp.org/Tools/Phlash 17/Phlash17.rar OR http://www.sendspace.com/file/n4j3uz. To use phlash17 in DOS, type: ph161700 /x /FORCE /O /C /S
and for acer notebooks use the phlash utility that comes with bios ( phlah16.exe ) and then only type ( phlash16.exe bios.wph )

find
Ok, tnx, but first i have to make dos boot stick Sad

shoud i use this phlash16.exe bios.wph method or this method?

shoud i use this phlash16.exe bios.wph method or this method?
find
the phlash17.exe is for any other notebook.
the phlash16.exe method is used in dos and the file phlash16.exe comes with your original bios files.
so just make a bootable usb stick then rename the mod. bios to bios.wph and then put the bios.wph with the phlash16.exe in the bootable usb stick then flash it using command ( phlash16.exe bios.wph ) note that here is a space between exe and bios.wph .
and for more information about how to make a bootable usb stick please refer to this link http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Forum-Tutorials
i`m waiting for your reply after flashing the bios Smile

find
HI Ahmed,

I can confirm that bios is now unlocked and all options you are talking about are present (including virtualisation: enable/disable). I have changed few cpu options related to powed saving features and display dimming but really dont see any change probably becouse CPU does not support them. Also there are some options that I dont understand so I will not touch them before i found what for are they.
Regarding integrated graphich, options to enable disable and control amount of ram is there, but really dont know what will happen if i enable it since laptop have onboad MXM ati 4570 card, in perfect world it woud be nice to have control and i can use them both (lets say for windows interface-onboard intel, and for 3d apps and dxva movies Ati) but that is just my idea. I think onboard intel vga have less power draw than mxm card. Anybody has expirience with this?

Once again thank you Ahmed
find