Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108065
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227644
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

Acer Aspire E380 R01-B4
#51
Hello have also been able to flash this successfully but I am still unable to adjust any voltages. Please help. I have an Acer T180 which has a mcp61sm-am board.
find
#52
Most likely, everything unlockable was, and voltage options werenot available.

Regards,
TheWiz
www find
#53
I just had to come and thank you, with the modded bios, it fixed my RAM issue as well, since my RAM was running like a PC3200 rather than my new ram speed which was PC6400. Thank you so much!

Btw, this was over 2 years of searching for a fix, now I fixed it with this modded bios. THANK YOU!
find
#54
Your Welcome Metsuna Big Grin

Admin
find
#55
i previously had a r1-b4 modded bios that didnt work and this one does not as well. i can sdjust the setting for cpu multiplier but to no avail. i changed to 13x and i boot up windows and cpuz still shows 14x.
find
#56
Ok, I have an Acer T180, with (I believe) the ecs MCP61PM-AM motherboard. Will this modded bios work for me?

Thanks,

-RA
find
#57
(02-10-2010, 06:06 AM)Rogue_Ant Wrote: Ok, I have an Acer T180, with (I believe) the ecs MCP61PM-AM motherboard. Will this modded bios work for me?

Thanks,

-RA

If i recall correctly these machines use exactly the same motherboard and bios file on acers support website - best to double check though!

Regards
Admin
find
#58
1234s282,
Thanks very much! I installed your bios without issue. With the new (fast) ram I just installed, I was able to change the settings to utilize it (they were at 200mhz, and now they are running full speed at 400mhz). This changed my Windows Experience Index score for memory from 4.9 to 7.1!
I just sent off a donation as well,

Thanks!

-RA
find
#59
Your Very Welcome! Big Grin

Thanks for the donation

Admin
find
#60
One thing, I am unable to get my video card to register as anything except x8.
I've tried turning off the PCI-E spectrum, to no effect.

The card is a new GeForce GT 240, and is in the only pci-e slot that will fit. (there are two pci-e slots, one x16 and one x1, I believe)

Any thoughts?
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)