Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

Acer Aspire M5100 - Upgrade CPU Athlon II x2 215
#31
(09-22-2018, 08:04 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Try to flash my test mod.
If it boots with your Athlon II X2 215 then make a screenshot of regedit with expanded key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\CentralProcessor\0
P.S. Unlocking is offtopic in this section of forum.

Hi DeathBringer,

The secreenshot of CentralProcessor in regedit.

Oki for the unlocking, sorry I ask just you.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#32
Good news! Microcode is loaded from BIOS.
Now I'm going to patch AGESA.
I need TXT report of CPU-Z with your Athlon II X2 215
find
quote
#33
(09-23-2018, 04:39 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Good news! Microcode is loaded from BIOS.
Now I'm going to patch AGESA.
I need TXT report of CPU-Z with your Athlon II X2 215

Voilà. Smile


Attached Files
.txt   CPU-Z TXT Report Mod.txt (Size: 15.34 KB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#34
Try to flash my new mod.
find
quote
#35
(09-23-2018, 09:03 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Try to flash my new mod.

New mod not work.
Computer does not want to start with him.
find
quote
#36
With any CPU?
find
quote
#37
(09-23-2018, 10:21 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: With any CPU?

I have not tested with the old processor and flash with the ROM that works, I will redo it.

-----------

All right, I don't know but this time he has started.

What do I do now ?
In système Windows, it is always AMD Processor model unknown 2.70 GHz
So maybe I flash with BIOS that already works ...
Is there a rated version somewhere?
find
quote
#38
I've found one error.
Try to flash next mod.
find
quote
#39
(09-23-2018, 11:00 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I've found one error.
Try to flash next mod.

Can i rename the file to 755A1P15.bin or it will be a problem?
find
quote
#40
You can use any name you like.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)