Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425532
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227448
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119625
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

Acer Aspire V7 582PG
#21
(03-12-2014, 11:34 AM)fjfc Wrote: Well, if you did it well, put the file with the right name into pen stick, entered recoveyr mode but no flash into the EEPROM, this mod can't be done.
Only if you flash it directly to the EEPROM using a external EEPROM programmer, if you are interested on how, I can explain but this would need some hardware knowledge

pls lead me to that IT dimension Smile
find
quote
#22
You'll need a external EEPROM programmer:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-25-series-EEP...35c9c172f3

And if you do not want to desolder/solder BIOS chip into de motherboard you'll also need one of those:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-SOIC8-SOP8-f...27dc762148

Once you grab them we can continue.
Or you can ask for some 1 that you know or some notebook repairement service to flash it for you.
The 4 MB eeprom chip needs to be flashed with the 4mb file I gave you.

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#23
(03-12-2014, 11:51 AM)fjfc Wrote: You'll need a external EEPROM programmer:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-25-series-EEP...35c9c172f3

And if you do not want to desolder/solder BIOS chip into de motherboard you'll also need one of those:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-SOIC8-SOP8-f...27dc762148

Once you grab them we can continue.
Or you can ask for some 1 that you know or some notebook repairement service to flash it for you.
The 4 MB eeprom chip needs to be flashed with the 4mb file I gave you.
uuf mm i think am going out from this dimension and giving up ........
find
quote
#24
Shame there is no way to flash it .. software way .. I ve tried to downgrade bios to 2.24 it didnt let me .. it said the bios is not newer ... cheeky crafty cu**s acer
find
quote
#25
To downgrade you need to set version check =0 in plataform.ini

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#26
(03-12-2014, 02:23 PM)fjfc Wrote: To downgrade you need to set version check =0 in plataform.ini

Hi Ill try that
find
quote
#27
@ fjfc
This might be interesting I have downloaded bios and extracted it and tried update and it popped up this below :

THEN I copied that your file ZRQ.fd into folder and ran at this msg popped up below :4
find
quote
#28
Maybe we can try to force it to be flashed... don't know for sure

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#29
(03-14-2014, 07:27 AM)fjfc Wrote: Maybe we can try to force it to be flashed... don't know for sure

How can u make your file to be secured ?
When I had Vaio AW I had tools for that bios and I was renaming names of bios then I never unhided menu cos not possible instead of that I could mod BIOS in windows then I saved everything what I changed or disabled enabled in that tool and then I flashed and things been changed . I never seen them in BIOS but they been changed ..
find
quote
#30
Ok, we can try some experiments, try this with insydeflash

https://hostr.co/J19u8rhgUOeR

Regards

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)