Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425531
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227447
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119625
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

Acer Aspire V7 582PG
#51
(03-17-2014, 12:19 PM)fjfc Wrote: I think this one is different... I dont know it it will work.. I think no

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EZP2010-High-S...1c1a9122d2
http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-25-series-EEP...35c9c172f3

Any of these 2 should work, however I'm most sure on the first one...
And yes, buying from china takes months to deliver! I'm waiting for mine for 2 weeks now :p

So that seller was right
I purchased that one but whe he said it wont work he refunded .. thnx god and you confirmed ..
I purchased from china .. EEPROM and cable from Hong Kong
Yes it takes ages but I dont understand when I order from Hong Kong it takes only week and half .. weird ..
Anyway I have contacted Acer about this BIOS .. they told me to send them picture.
I told them send me BIOS update where advanced menu will be unhided ... Big Grin
find
quote
#52
they'll never do this, lol

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#53
(03-17-2014, 01:49 PM)fjfc Wrote: they'll never do this, lol
I think it has something to do with warranty ... bcos ordinary user if would change anything and it wont work ..
find
quote
#54
The flashing gear arrived :-)
find
quote
#55
Nice! what gears you bought? Do not go flashing anything on your chip, make a full backup of whats is inside first

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#56
(04-03-2014, 08:21 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Nice! what gears you bought? Do not go flashing anything on your chip, make a full backup of whats is inside first

Hi
Yeah will upload pics once I get home from work..
You will tell me everything what to do , procedure OK?

Sent from my LG-F320S using Tapatalk

Acer Aspire V7 | 15,4'' Full-HD | i7 4500U | 12GB RAM | GT 750M | 2X mSATA Plextor M5M 256GB SSD |
find
quote
#57
Sure Smile

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#58
Photo 
(04-03-2014, 09:17 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Sure Smile

Hi
So I am back
And here is the stuff ;

If you can check the motherboard what already pissed me off ! is that BIOS chip is under the end of bloody heatsink pipe (see pic) so I won't be able to attach clip connector without removing anything from motherboard .. aaagrrh god sake ..!
Another thing I don't have the software for the programmer I've checked on internet I have downloaded something but really don't know if it's belong to that mine programmer ..

EDIT : found software ! pic below ;


[Image: CAM00151_zpsc50cde86.jpg]
find
quote
#59
That software doesn't have my BIOS in database !
It won't let me read or detect chip at all all 3 ..!

EDIT : All works now Tongue

[Image: AMICChip1_zpsc77e11b0.jpg]

[Image: AMICChip2_zps8464ed30.jpg]

[Image: AMIC_zpsf240264f.jpg]
find
quote
#60
You see those 3 near the CMOS battery? Probably one of those.
Read what is written in top of them or take closer shots

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)