Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 717
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107574
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1311
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3533
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9177
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8717
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425611
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227502
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119695
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310569
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62222

Acer Aspire V7 582PG
#81
You see, for us to dump and mod ME and Descriptor you need to dump the memory of the chip with 2MB, labelled A25LQ16A

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#82
(04-07-2014, 06:08 AM)felipejfc Wrote: You see, for us to dump and mod ME and Descriptor you need to dump the memory of the chip with 2MB, labelled A25LQ16A

I did see post 74
but programmer dumped it as 4MB

Strange thing is that when I used programmer both had 4MB
And CMD says A25LQ... whether on chips there is no letter L

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rfrh6l

Acer Aspire V7 | 15,4'' Full-HD | i7 4500U | 12GB RAM | GT 750M | 2X mSATA Plextor M5M 256GB SSD |
find
quote
#83
Wrong chip... right one is 2MB, I also checked the dat aon it and it is not what we are looking for...

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#84
(04-07-2014, 10:21 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Wrong chip... right one is 2MB, I also checked the dat aon it and it is not what we are looking for...

Hmm weird ..
I don't think that cmd is reading correctly because
I flashed chip A25QE32M-F
And other is A25QE16M-F

I have feeling that I need to do this dump when original BIOS is on NOT modded ?

Because there are no more chips to be checked...

Acer Aspire V7 | 15,4'' Full-HD | i7 4500U | 12GB RAM | GT 750M | 2X mSATA Plextor M5M 256GB SSD |
find
quote
#85
Can you actually check now ? Tongue

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h1kux3

Please can u check this NEW BIOS released ! 2.26 ! Haven't flashed yet.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ve7sij

So I've solved problem hahah Big Grin Big Grin
It has nothing to do with second chip at all
You know you gave me link that old one quote : Now, use ERASE to erase the chip contents and flash the file I gave you some time ago
https://hostr.co/5DM3mruoNwjb so I flashed that ..

Then when we been discussing about that serial uuid etc and after that you posted (Post: #71) about overclocking and flashing and then you added: Btw, here is your modded BIOS made with your dump:
http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/menu...s_BIOS.zip
But I've ignored that bcos I thought it is same as that first modded file Big Grin
And now I had go tried and Voi la ! Big Grin AAhh Gosh Smile

Acer Aspire V7 | 15,4'' Full-HD | i7 4500U | 12GB RAM | GT 750M | 2X mSATA Plextor M5M 256GB SSD |
find
quote
#86
2.26 worths the update?

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#87
This is their claim ; Enhance system performance Tongue
I think they bumped up Intel HD higher from 64MB to 128MB or 256MB
They released it bcos of me hahah Big Grin I had call from them that other day Smile
They didn't called me back tho Smile aah this is fun Big Grin

Acer Aspire V7 | 15,4'' Full-HD | i7 4500U | 12GB RAM | GT 750M | 2X mSATA Plextor M5M 256GB SSD |
find
quote
#88
Well, I can mod it for you... you are the one having more trouble by needing to open nb for flashing anyways :p...
Still if u got to dump ME and descriptor we could unlock fpt to write

P.S if you want the mod with serial number etc, need to update to OEM first and them dump with fpt for me to mod

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#89
*Yeah I'll update to 2.26 then I will read it save read and will post to you
I really need to learn how to dump ME and Descriptor.. what is advantage to unlock write ftp ?

*Listen I completely forgot to ask you !
I was asking this on other sites .. Is there any chance that I can have RAID 0 ? They said I can't that mine chipset doesn't support it .. but I have RAID option in menu

*EDIT : if you want result from 2.26 here : http://www.sendspace.com/file/5gisu5
updated to 2.26... no visual changes no updated intel hd god knows what they changed ..

Acer Aspire V7 | 15,4'' Full-HD | i7 4500U | 12GB RAM | GT 750M | 2X mSATA Plextor M5M 256GB SSD |
find
quote
#90
If you are sure your chipset does not support it, then, nothing can be done...

For 2.26, here:
http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/menu...s_2_26.zip

Can be written with soic8 test clip

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)